• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Welcome to Silent Hill

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
so it's almost 1am and I decided to turn out all the lights, bust out my ps2 and finally get started on this game of Silent Hill 2 I've been putting off for so long.

I don't know what I've gotten myself into. I'm scared.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I turned off the game and immediately a wave of comfort washed over me.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I think I fell asleep playing Silent Hill.

When I was asleep, I dreamed I was walking around a dark apartment that looked Silent Hill-esque.

When I woke up it was still on the screen.

I think this game is out to get me.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Update plz, where are you at? :huh:

I'm curious now. Tis' a great game, might dust off the old PS2 tonight...

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
i think being high the second time ever playing this was a bad idea.

i am scared witless turning on this game.

i'll try again today sometime ;_;

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
all my gaming stuff is unplugged and scattered right now but i so want to plug in a ps2 and play silent hill 2 now, since i am not sure at all about the hd one and it's new voices

i think eddie sounds like he's playing it while high as well

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I am going to start playing that Play Novel GBA game later becausethat is the only one I can really play right now without digging consoles and wires out :sadpanda:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Maybe I'm being presumptuous. It could very well be consensual monster sex.

I just find it really funny that he has the modesty to pull his skirt back up when you find him getting his groove on. What a polite hell-monster.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Maybe I'm being presumptuous. It could very well be consensual monster sex.

I just find it really funny that he has the modesty to pull his skirt back up when you find him getting his groove on. What a polite hell-monster.
consensual monster 3somes

consensual monster one night stands

you can't judge maybe monsters are just sexually free creatures

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I AM AT THE HOSPITAL

THIS IS THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE I HAVE FELT NEXT TO BEING INSIDE A REAL HOSPITAL

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE I'M REALLY SHAKEN :sadpanda:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm really glad they got rid of the Doctors from the first game those were freaky as FUCK

it also scared me in the first one because the nurses would OPEN THE DOORS and come after you afjgsfg;asga'

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
why do i want to play this game again now

even just reading about it is scaring me :sadpanda:

i might go for a run of the original team silent games (1 to 4 and the play novel) idk this thread is just giving me feels and also i never finished 4

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Why did I sell my copies of SH2 and 3?! Why? I think now its been long enough for me to have forgotten enough bits to enjoy them again :rage:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i am remembering when me, my brother and my cousin played silent hill back when it was released and we sat in the room in the middle of the day with the curtains drawn and it was super scary and now i'm all emotional over video games

but i'm playing the play novel until i get the chance to use a tv here. i don't know if this adds new stuff or changes bits of the original game, or things were different between the english and japanese versions, or the most likely case of i just don't remember anything detailed,
like cybil saying that she woken up in front of the restaurant and found harry sleeping in there, was that in the original game?
but it's interesting so far.

except the extra scenario that you could only download using a gba internet thing, that's bullshit and i hate it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
but i'm playing the play novel until i get the chance to use a tv here. i don't know if this adds new stuff or changes bits of the original game, or things were different between the english and japanese versions, or the most likely case of i just don't remember anything detailed,
like cybil saying that she woken up in front of the restaurant and found harry sleeping in there, was that in the original game?
but it's interesting so far.

According to the original script she doesn't say that: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=69827

GOOD NEWS: I rented SH 2 & 3

BAD NEWS: They're the HD Collection versions :lol:

Top Bottom