• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Well well well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikaru-Kuto

The Aristocratic Assassin
AKA
Scar, Kakashi Hatake, DKS
look what we have here. I'm glad Geostigma invited me to the party. If your from ACF then its likely that my name is very familiar, if not then your the one that needs the introduction =P

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
How the hell are you?

1. "thats my line"

2. did you mean "who" and not "how"

3. i asked the question pre-emptively in my very first post in a statement. So its you who should explain who you are =)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Your name is familiar but I seem to remember you having a different name before that and I can't remember what it was. Anyway welcome :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL I remember you, welcome to the forums :monster:

I see you're still a fan of Tousen. Cool.

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
hmm what are the odds lmfao. Well I love the website so who ever is the Tech Admin is damn awesome. And I like how the isnt a FAIL Staff Team this time lol

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
Nice ta see ya here.

X :neo:
you better be....I'll be gunning to increase activeness at the RP Section, and for future promotion. You should have known that was the name of the game.

but yes indeed nice to see you also...your definitely a sight for sore eyes =P

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
LOL I remember you, welcome to the forums :monster:

I see you're still a fan of Tousen. Cool.

I will always be a fan of tousen so long as he BLACK...and whoops everyone's ass while remaining blind.

Paradox...who were you on ACF?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I remember you, and all the bullshit that came with ya.

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
I remember you, and all the bullshit that came with ya.

Orly....funny ACF tried to ban me for BS things and then when they did ban me for something I did on another forum...they pass my RP off like its a baton in the olympics, in order from taking all the ppl from that section to where I was going.

Next....I would most likely blame everything else on Suteki....

but yes good to see you to

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Orly....funny ACF tried to ban me for BS things and then when they did ban me for something I did on another forum...they pass my RP off like its a baton in the olympics, in order from taking all the ppl from that section to where I was going.

Next....I would most likely blame everything else on Suteki....

but yes good to see you to

rofl

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
We should start a club for people who were banned on ACF :monster:

Shikaru-Kuto

AKA
We should start a club for people who were banned on ACF :monster:

Funny you say that...at ACF there was a FREE SCAR from Corel Prison thread for me. I love the support from you guys. I felt like a real criminal with all those clubs and threads of protesting going on.

ACF.....good times, good times. Nothing was better than darkbeat telling me "THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING SCAR" after the thousand time of hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom