What are you listening to?

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Gackt - Ghost

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLmZG471WM[/nomedia]

Subtitled. Lyrics are good. PV would be so much better without the Terminator clips, but other than that, the dancing stuff is pretty cool. First ever technoish song Gackt has done.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Arcturus - Ad Astra

Discerning metal listeners already know that La Masquerade Infernale is regarded as a classic in the field of avant-garde metal, and with good reason. This track in particular is one of its strongest moments. It received a remastering in 2003 that I recently purchased but have yet to be arsed to rip and listen to; I'll do it tomorrow. Sucks that they broke up.

kunoichi

dead
Lust for life - Iggy Pop

Don't know what album this track originates from since I listen to it off the Trainspotting soundtrack (which is actually a very good cd with stuff like: Iggy Pop - Nightclubbing, Lou Reed- Perfect Day, Pulp- Mile End, Elastica 2:1 and blur's Sing to name a few.)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It's from the album of the same name :monster:

Opeth - Deliverance

I'm half tempted to edit this song so that its length is 13:37. Because that's what it is. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Aarni - The Thunder, Perfect Mindfuck

Pretty epic in its scope as Cthulhu-inspired metal tbh

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Green Carnation - 9-29-045: House of Cards

This song is pretty much perfect.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Dream Theater--As I Am

I love how defiant this song is. It's everything of what I'm feeling right now. It's a really good song to get your heart pumping.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
We Are the People
Empire of the Sun

Probably the best thing music wise from Australia since Men at Work and Midnight Oil

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Archers of Loaf - Slow Worrm

I have such a soft spot for this band, their stuff sounds so barely held together by whirling out of control indie vocals and crunching guitars.

kunoichi

dead
TheFatofTheLand.jpg

I'm going back to my teenage years....Feels like soo far away lol (not that long though.) Shame Always outnumbered never outgunned was so crap.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - Hymen V - Wolf and the Moon

This is one of the best straight-up black metal albums ever recorded and arguably the peak of Ulver's career. perfect.

kunoichi

dead
Esper battle music - Final Fantasy 12

Only the third best thing about FF12 is the music, the other two being the overall look of the game and the battles, the rest is pap imo.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Sounds fairly epic :monster:

Mike TV - Single

This, however, is not.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Only Shallow
My Bloody Valentine

Loveless is an amazing album.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Adrenaline by Gavn Rossdale. I love the guitar bits and his husky voice. It's great to get one's blood pumping to.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=CeeK link=topic=74.msg10939#msg10939 date=1232835841]Loveless is an amazing album.
[/quote]QFT

Mayhem - In the Lies Whereupon You Lay

Top Bottom