Which forgive you each time
Without me knowing
They melt my heart to stone

And I hear your words that I made up
You say my name like there could be an us
I best tidy up my head I’m the only one in love
I’m the only one in love
"

I adore this girl's raw soulful voice--the sound is comparable to Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. She's got the musical heart of those soulful emotive singers within her. Truly, she's a talented girl.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Kuchiki no Tou -- MUCC

Just got into this band. They're somewhat comparable to Dir en grey. I'm not sure if their albums change so distinctively like Dir en grey's does. Diru always modifies their albums stylistically and compositional-wise, MUCC might do that, I have to listen to them more to be sure though.

Either way Tatsurou's voice is full of despair and delicious sorrow and his voice just builds up in intensity with the crescendos of drums and guitar arrangements. It's a cacophony of anger, depression, and loneliness. Heartbreaking and beautiful . . .

They're pretty damn good. ^_^

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
AC/DC ~ Highway To Hell

Awesome song is awesome.

GLASS SKIN -- Dir en grey

Every time I hear one of their songs, it makes me adore the efforts of each individual band member even more. Between Kyo's wonderfully diverse vocals, Toshi, Kaoru, and Die's epic guitar playing skills, and Shinya's godly drumming fingers--is an amazing band. At the hub of it there's a wide range of merging genres that the band consistently modifies and seamlessly blends together on each album. Can you tell that I adore them yet? ^_^

Anyway, this song is just . . . refreshingly gloomy and slower in terms of the general sound. It sounds darker but in a richer Gothic sense and I hate labeling it that way (since I hate genre labeling in general) but it has a more ambient sound. This song sounds nothing like Sa Bir or Vinushka and yet it's on the same album. It's another general testament to the musical and vocal capabilities of this band.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
AC/DC ~ Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheep)

And my mom hates this song for some reason.... :monster:

Omgz I cant imaguhn y iz such an amazeing soong. :monster:

Ahem *cough* but yeah it's not really dirty per se in terms of its lyrics unless she finds this part to be rather suggestive:

I gotta lotta Dirty Deeds
Done Dirt Cheap!

Ya chorus part ftw.

Anyway . . . total change around here:

That Smell -- Lynyrd Skynyrd

One word: Drugs. :monster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk Too Fuck

Feel like pulling out my old ass skateboard even though I'd probably really suck now at skateboarding haha. sweet nostalgia

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Dude (Looks Like a Lady) -- Aerosmith

It's been a while since I've blasted some Aerosmith, man. :headbang:

It's still one of their coolest songs, easily.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Permanent Vacation -- Aerosmith

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
What Would I Do? -- Vikter Duplaix feat. Shuya Okino

I have the most eclectic musical tastes, ranging from Bjork to Vikter Duplaix to Dir en grey to Porcupine Tree all the way to the classics: Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
99.9% of my music mostly is comprised of: alternative rock, punk rock, hard rock, blues rock, metal, opera metal, R'n'B, jazz, neo-soul, acid jazz, house, ambient electronica, electronica, pop, J-pop, K-pop, J-rock, Visual Kei, and some video games OSTs. Whew and I wasn't even done listing the other half of the genres that I listen to. ^_^

But yeah I have a pretty varied taste in music. I don't really like to listen to one particular genre at any one time--it becomes repetitive and dull for me.

Feel -- Final Fantasy X OST

I don't listen to the shit they play on the radio today... I hate it. Like Sean Kingston and Miley Cyrus.

Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ Pride and Joy

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Immortal - One by One

Fuck, this song pumps me up so much. Makes me want to run around in the woods with corpse paint and wizard hats. Win.

Top Bottom