CK, 2D, wanker
They Followed The Scent Of Jihad All The Way To Thieves Paradise
Trap Them

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Windir - Fagning

To my knowledge, this song has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Also, Vreid just isn't the same thing.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
菊田裕樹 [Hiroki Kikuta] - 翼はもうはばたかない [His Wings Will Beat No More]

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Insomnia
Periphery

Seeing them live this week so I thought i'd check them out. So far so good. :monster:

EDIT: I may end up punching the vocalist on sunday for completely ruining the music with his generic metalcore vocals.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
EDIT: I may end up punching the vocalist on sunday for completely ruining the music with his generic metalcore vocals.

It's not metalcore if it doesn't fit the stereotype, :monster:. Then it gets prefixes like 'progressive', 'avant-garde' or 'experimental'. The 'metalcore' suffix depends on the bands said band lists as the ones they were inspired by.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
It's not metalcore if it doesn't fit the stereotype, :monster:. Then it gets prefixes like 'progressive', 'avant-garde' or 'experimental'. The 'metalcore' suffix depends on the bands said band lists as the ones they were inspired by.

You're saying that a band can only fit in a genre if they have all the stereotypical elements that define that genre and that playing it a little different (By adding a trumpet fart or something) makes it prog, experimental or avant garde? Typical. That's the problem these days with genre categorisations imo. Words such as 'progressive' 'post' and 'avant garde' gets too much abused if you ask me. 'Oh look we're so experimental! we mix Sludge/post hardcore with Death Metal and add epic violins and shit!'

Univer Zero - les Cercles d'Horus

Top Bottom