What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
yeah, and Koenjihyakkei, Thinking Plague, miRthkon, etc. :monster: Fuck, I just realised I'm almost as much of a proggie as a metalhead these days :monster:

Dim Mak - The Sounds of Carnage

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Can't blame you there :monster:

Wildernessking - [The Writing of Gods in the Sand #04] Utopia (Throne of Earth) [5:05]

South African black metal. This is pretty great; thinking about buying the vinyl.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Negativa - [Negativa #02] Tædium Vitæ [9:35]

Much as I'm glad Gorguts is back together, it kinda sucks that Negativa no longer exists. This EP was p. great. Even if it was basically indistinguishable from the Obscura/FWTH sound. I wonder what Steeve Hurdle is going to be doing next.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sweet. Are there samples yet?

Neurosis has possibly become my #2 act ever after GY!BE.

Deathspell Omega - [Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum #01] Chaining the Katechon [22:12]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
No samples yet AFAIK. can't wait to hear some.

Hatfield And The North - (Big) John Wayne Socks Psychology On The Jaw

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, should be awesome. Here's hoping for more Obscura/FWTH/Negativa style weirdness.

Lake of Blood - [The Burial Grounds Sessions #01] In Wells of Shadow [11:59]

Cassette appears to be way less clipped than the digital release (as in, I can't find any clipping at all). Awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
A Forest of Stars - [Opportunistic Thieves of Spring #01] Sorrow's Impetus [12:55]

I hope this band keeps up their pace of one album every two years and releases something this year. Both albums are amazing.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Moonsorrow - [Suden uni #01] Ukkosenjumalan poika [6:08]

Holy shit, the vinyl of this is absolutely perfect. They need to hurry up and release the rest of their discography on wax. This sounds so much better without (a) clipping or (b) Audacity's rough approximations of where the unclipped peaks should be.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Timeghoul - [1992-1994 Discography CD1 #05] Boiling in the Hourglass [8:31]

Just ordered the CD. Feels good man. Really can't wait for the vinyl though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
maudlin of the Well - Birth Pains of Astral Projection

Ok, this vinyl box set has to be one of the best things I've ever purchased. It's pretty much perfect in every way.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Moonsorrow - [Suden uni #01] Ukkosenjumalan poika [6:08]

Holy shit, the vinyl of this is absolutely perfect. They need to hurry up and release the rest of their discography on wax. This sounds so much better without (a) clipping or (b) Audacity's rough approximations of where the unclipped peaks should be.

Share plox :monster:

maudlin of the Well - Birth Pains of Astral Projection

Ok, this vinyl box set has to be one of the best things I've ever purchased. It's pretty much perfect in every way.

Share plox :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
What format? Also I need to finish listening to the motW rip to make sure there are no flaws with it before I upload it.

Top Bottom