What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Spawn of Possession - Apparition

I don't like much tech death at all these days but I quite like the new SoP. This song beats Fleshgod Apocalypse in their own game - uber pretentious orchestrated Death Metal. This is pretentious as hell too but less cringe worthy as the last FA.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Immortal - [Sons of Northern Darkness #07] Antarctica [7:12]

This is p. cheesy, but I don't care. It's still fun as hell. At the Heart of Winter is probably my favourite Immortal record though. There's a vinyl copy of that on discogs for $45; thinking of picking that up. Pretty expensive for a single LP, but honestly I was expecting it to be a lot more given how long it's been out of print.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Primus - Jerry Was A Race Car Driver

This sunday three hours of Primus live in Eindhoven. Epic.

Damn, I've seen them twice and both times they were the opening act. They played for an hour tops. :(

Loudest bass I've ever heard in my life though. "My name is Mud..." *earthquake*

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Calling -Kingdom Mix-

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Damn, I've seen them twice and both times they were the opening act. They played for an hour tops. :(

Loudest bass I've ever heard in my life though. "My name is Mud..." *earthquake*

I've only seen them once before but they were headliner, played for about 80 minutes then. I would love an Euro Primus tour with The Residents or Zappa Plays Zappa though.

Neu! - E-Musik

Them Motorik beats! So much fun.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
dälek - [Abandoned Language #11] (Subversive Script) [6:33]

Also:

original.jpg

I am not remotely surprised that Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Iceland are the four highest countries by far, but I am slightly surprised that Finland is the highest and Norway is the third-highest. I would have expected exactly the reverse.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I find Iceland quite surprising actually, but I only know like two bands from that country Sororicide and Falkenbach, and the latter is German these days. Well there's Icecross but that's more on the Prog/Heavy Rock side, barely metal.

Camel - West Berlin

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Prince - Sometimes It Snows In April

Might have something to do with the fact that it's April, and it's also snowing here in Finland. :)

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Amon Duul II - Tatzelwurmloch

My god what a jam. Unbelievable the bonus tracks on my copy of Carnival In Babylon are better than the album itself. (Which isn't bad and underrated IMO) Feel like a huge Krautrock binge coming up. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I need more Krautrock; what are good starting points? :monster:

Blut aus Nord - [Ultima Thulée #06] On the Way to Vigrid [5:56]

Not sure why I was hesitant about uploading this vinyl rip to what.cd in its current state; I haven't heard a single flaw listening to it on headphones yet. Assuming there are none by the last track I'll probably have another 1.05 GB to give away in bounty soon :monster:

edit: oh right, there's some noise on track #7. Guess I'll have to clean that up then :sadpanda:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
If you don't like Tago Mago, Tanz Der Lemminge, Neu! '75, Kanguru, Malesch, Ash Ra Tempel, or Faust IV, then Krautrock is not for you.

Deep Purple - Flight Of The Rat

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [Obscura #09] La vie est prélude... (la mort, orgasme)

It sounds so good on vinyl.

Top Bottom