What are you listening to?

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Ensiferum - Token of Time

Havent heard this album in yeaaaaars. Im on disability for a few weeks so all ive been doing is looking up music from my past and watching daytime court-tv.

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Wintersun - Sadness and Hate

Always thought this album was good, but overrated as well. Interested in the new album simply because its the Detox of melodic death metal.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Pfft I remember Exodus gave that Wintersun faggot 15 minutes of their time to ruin their set a couple of years ago. They didn't even play Strike Of The Beast.

Cathedral - Midnight Mountain

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Pfft I remember Exodus gave that Wintersun faggot 15 minutes of their time to ruin their set a couple of years ago. They didn't even play Strike Of The Beast.

Cathedral - Midnight Mountain

eh...when I saw Exodus they didnt play Strike either. You see them at a fest or something?

Comptons Most Wanted - Compton 4 Life

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
they were suppose to play Bonded By Blood in it's entirely. Quite some years ago.

Reverend Bizarre - The Devil Rides Out

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Van der Graaf Generator - [Godbluff #03] Arrow [9:48]

I don't know why this album took so long to click with me. It's amazing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Death of a Rude Boy - Madness

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [The Seer CD1 #05] The Seer Returns [6:18]

Well I can see why Gira regards this as his best album. Probably going to order the 3LP soon.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Godbluff is as good as prog gets and I cant wait to get my hands on the Seer. I'm really stoked about that one.

CAN - Yoo Doo Right

Top Bottom