Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Krallice - [Years Past Matter #04] IIIIIIIIII [10:26]

they've basically taken off into space

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
It's Rainin' Again - Supertramp

Always relevant to the British weather :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Krallice - some collection of I's

It's not bad, :monster:. Also listened to the Orphan of Sickness EP, also not bad.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
King Crimson - [In the Court of the Crimson King: An Observation by King Crimson #03] Epitaph (including March for No Reason and Tomorrow and Tomorrow) [8:47]

Wilson did a great job remastering this, obviously :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I've started listening to old CD's. We have shelves full of them but you know, one does not listen to CD's anymore.

Air - Moon Safari. Haven't heard it in ages. This is nice.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
40 Watt Sun - Carry Me Home

Listenin it more than Watching... lately. Maybe because it has something a little bit uplifting.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
40 Watt Sun - Carry Me Home

Listenin it more than Watching... lately. Maybe because it has something a little bit uplifting.

Easily understandable. Watching from a Distance is one of my favourite albums but I can't listen to it anywhere near as often as it deserves because it's just so utterly devoid of hope. Same reason I barely listen to Closer these days, and the same reason Giles Corey's s/t never got as many plays on my last.fm as a lot of stuff I don't like as much. All of them are masterpieces but I just feel so exhausted after listening to them.

Of course, The Inside Room is a great album in its own right, but I do think Watching is slightly better.

Genesis - [Foxtrot #01] Watcher of the Skies [7:23]

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Zuriaake - Winter Mirage

I've waited five fucking years for new material from this excellent Chinese black metal project and they finally dropped an EP this year....and their new EP is just the bonus tracks from their debut album.

Top Bottom