What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
2013 is gonna make me listen to Brutal Death Metal again... New Wormed, Defeated Sanity, Guttural Secrete, Deeds Of Flesh, Disgorge, Devourment... All the good bands in that style seems to release a new album.

At The Gates - Within

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Disavowed - Masses Conformed

So good. Best Dutch brutal Death Metal band along with Pyaemia. (I find Severe Torture highly overrated)

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Strapping young lad is as heavy as a fly on a carpet and Devin Townsend has zero actual talent so he just makes funny faces. there I just fucking said it.

Degrade - Lost Torso Found

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind

Also, related: people are wanting to hit 300k on here for an HD release and present it to the greenlighters at Crytek (who have teetered one way or the other on going back to the series). That would be so nice. Even nicer if they'd give a 3rd person option because FPS make me violently ill (I still had a good time in Future Perfect, however.)

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
You obviously haven't listened to Ziltoid the Omniscient yet, then :monster:.

I listened to it once a while ago at the behest of a friend who wouldn't shut up until I gave it a listen. Maybe one day I'll give him a chance again.

Repulsion - Black Breath

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It took awhile for Devin's stuff to grow on me but now I think it's great :monster: He could master his stuff a bit better though. :sadpanda:

Murray Gold - [Doctor Who: Original Television Soundtrack #02] Westminster Bridge [2:08]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Swans - A Piece Of The Sky

The Seer is so much better than anything else released this year it's not even funny. Zero contest for AOTY if you ask me.

Top Bottom