What are you listening to?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Alcest - Là Où Naissent Les Couleurs Nouvelles

Hard to grasp it's already been seven years since their somewhat quaint Le Secret album/demo, also quite different in terms of sound of that one :monster:.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Dropkick Murphy's - Heroes From Our Past

I can still remember my first beers. Nostalgia trip right there, also one of the most fun bands live.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Devin Townsend Project - [Addicted #04] Supercrush! [5:11]

I have concluded that this is the best DTP album (with Deconstruction and Ki being tied for a relatively close second). Anneke's vocals are some of the best in metal, and the sound of this is just massive. One of the best uses of wall-of-sound production I've ever heard. I should upload my fixed versions of these albums.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Never Knew Your Name - Madness

Loving the new album (Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da). :D

Ghost X

The Black Keys - "Brothers" album

Nice music to chill to. I shall have to search for other stuff of this particular band. Back in the day I'd speak in a derogative fashion about various musicians making background music, as if it were a bad thing (and generally I meant it like this), but I wouldn't mind actually hearing this album in the background to my life at the moment.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Soundgarden - [King Animal #03] By Crooked Steps [4:01]

Impressive album so far. Just wish they hadn't loudness war'd it, but luckily I was able to remedy that pretty easily in Audition :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
高円寺百景 [Kōenji Hyakkei] - [高円寺百景 [Hundred Sights of Kōenji] #04] Gepek [4:07]

Moar insane than what you're listening to, :monster:.

Top Bottom