What are you listening to?

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios

They are actually on tour in my state next month, but playing with Sevendust and Lacuna Coil, two bands I CBA to see.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wow, it's been awhile since I listened to it too. Will have to remedy that later.

Van der Graaf Generator - [The Least We Can Do Is Wave to Each Other #05] Out of My Book [4:07]

R.I.P. Nic Potter :(

also, working on declipping these albums now; will upload later

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
You should listen to Vital Live... it has some amazing bass playing by Nic Potter. It also has some sort of an early punk vibe.... different than what you would suspect from VdGG

Dissection - Thorns of Crimson Death

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think I listened to it awhile ago, but I need to listen to it more because I didn't really pay that much attention to the individual performances. There's two versions of different length, right? I'll make sure to grab the longer version.

Van der Graaf Generator - [The Least We Can Do Is Wave to Each Other #06] After the Flood [11:36]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Van der Graaf Generator - [Pawn Hearts #01] Lemmings (Including Cog) [11:39]

this and Godbluff have to be two of the best prog albums ever

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Rotten Sound - [Still Psycho #06] Reek of Putrefaction (Carcass cover) [3:51]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I wish Rotten Sound would go back to their Murderworks/Exit sound instead of sounding more and more like mediocre Swedish Death metal

Agalloch - A Desolation Song

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Murderworks/Exit era sound is pretty hard to top, yes. I wonder how much of the shift in sound is due to Talarczyk's death; he was their producer before his death after all :(

Rotten Sound - [Consume to Contaminate #08] Time [1:49]

Lex

Administrator
You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Van der Graaf Generator - [Pawn Hearts #03] A Plague of Lighthouse Keepers [23:13]

strong contender for greatest song ever

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nasum - [Inhale/Exhale #27] My Philosophy [0:56]

Declipped. Sounds so much better I can't even. Let me know if you want me to make a torrent or something.

This band is probably going to absolutely destroy my AEP on last.fm. 277 plays for their four-hour-ish discography. I guess that's not as absurd as 94 plays for Assück's 80-minute discography, but it's still pretty damn extreme.

Top Bottom