What are you listening to?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Moonsorrow - Kuolleiden maa

Here's to hoping they make a decenter album soonish, :monster:. I just googled around a bit, they've got a deal set up to re-release stuff on vinyl.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I finally bothered to check out the new Black Sabbath single that popped up on the web a few weeks back.
Pleasantly surprised I may actually check out the rest of the album.

Black Sabbath - God is dead?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
If the new Black Sabbath album ends up sucking, there's always Orchid's last album.

Magister Templi - The innsmouth Look

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
光田康典 [Yasunori Mitsuda] - [クロノ・トリガー [Chrono Trigger] CD3 #04] 時の回廊 [Corridors of Time] [3:01]

Moonsorrow - Kuolleiden maa

Here's to hoping they make a decenter album soonish, :monster:. I just googled around a bit, they've got a deal set up to re-release stuff on vinyl.

Yeah, it's with Blood Music, who pretty much always do a good job. Will definitely have to order those when they go up.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Defeated Sanity - [Prelude to the Tragedy #01] Liquifying Cerebral Hemispheres [4:12]

I was watching an episode of Fringe where a serial killer killed people by liquefying their brains so of course I had to listen to this. There really aren't many other death metal bands that manage to be in the same league as these guys for sheer sonic mayhem.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Immolation - [Kingdom of Conspiracy #03] Keep the Silence [4:06]

Solid. Then again I expected no less from good ol' Immo.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together Composer: Masaharu Iwasa, Arranger: Mitsuhiro Kaneda Battlefield 16 (1:07) Impregnable Defense.

Best song on the OST so far.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hans Zimmer - An Ideal of Hope (Man of Steel trailer music)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [From Wisdom to Hate #04] The Quest for Equilibrium [6:43]

fhtagn

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Magister Templi - Lucifer

Pretty ace Doom year so far with Procession, Magister Templi, Age of Taurus, Revelation, Moss and more.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mirrorthrone - A Scream to Express the Hate of a Race

Going nuts on drum computer. Hard to imagine this guy's a solo artist. Or I'm mistaken / misremembering stuff.

Top Bottom