What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Damn. R.I.P.

Frank Zappa - [Civilization Phaze III CD2 #04] I Was in a Drum [3:38]

I get the feeling that if I listen to this dozens more times I still won't comprehend everything Zappa was doing on this album. Truly mind-bending.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
S.V.E.S.T. - [Coagula - L'ether du diable #02] Reminiscence of an Ancient Prophecy [11:00]

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My workmate mentioned The Verve - Urban Hymns earlier today. Still sounds as good as the day it was released. :awesome:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Intestine Baalism - Dark Surface

What happened to these guys - are they lazy or what? Apparently still active on the MA page but that doesn't have to mean anything.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Joy Division - [Heart and Soul CD2 #07] Atrocity Exhibition [6:05]

Ian Curtis hanged himself 33 years ago. Goddamn that makes me feel old. Especially since he was only 23 when he killed himself. That means when he was my age, he had been dead for six years. Yep, I feel old.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Suicide - [Suicide (1977) #06] Frankie Teardrop [10:25]

Perhaps I shouldn't have listened to this for the first time late at night and alone, but I loved it and I'm listening to it again. This may be one of the creepiest things I've ever listened to. Which is saying a lot.

Last edited:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I'm on an EXTREEEEEEME Hunter X Hunter kick right now. Currently on the Phantom Troupe arc, and shit gets real.

I'm watching the 2011 version, but I respect this opening from the 1999 series. So dark!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Doors - [The Doors #01] Break on Through (To the Other Side) [2:30]

R.I.P. Ray :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
David Bowie - Boss of Me (The Next Day)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Carbonscape - [Farewell Comfort #02] Time Is a Black Orchid [19:12]

trippy

Top Bottom