Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Will definitely check it out soon, thanks for the recommendation :monster:

Demilich - [Nespithe #01] When the Sun Drank the Weight of Water [3:43]

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [The Seer CD1 #04] The Seer [32:14]

The word "epic" is so overused these days. Here's a song that actually deserves it.

Definitely one of the best albums of 2012, if not the best.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Fates Warning - The Ivory Gate Of Dreams

The most underrated metal epic along with Revelation's Never Comes Silence, if you ask me. Exquisite.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
still need to listen to that. I think I downloaded it and lost it in a hard drive failure last week :<

Roy Harper - [Stormcock #01] Hors d'Oeuvres [8:37]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Well just download that track and Revelation's never Come Silence and wonder why you've been spinning all these silly drawn out Black Metal 'songs' with no real direction for all these years. Not to compare at all, but like you said, the word 'epic' has been misused way too much.

Sacramentum - The Vision And The Voice

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
When I get reliable storage again I will; I don't trust the one drive I have that has lots of space, and my other HDs are too close to full for me to want to put anything else on them :monster:

Inquisition - [Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm #01] Astral Path to Supreme Majesties [4:32]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I can re-download most of that stuff from archive.org I guess :monster:

Inquisition - [Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm #03] Desolate Funeral Chant [7:03]

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Panic Station - Muse.
Why oh why did you get shit? The 2nd Law would be amazing if I'd never heard Showbiz or Origin of Symmetry. :(

Top Bottom