• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
EYEHATEGOD - My Name is God (I Hate You)

R.I.P. Joe CaZale :( Was a killer gig a couple of weeks ago. Fuck Mastodon crap - Sludge should be real filthy and ugly and EYEHATEGOD are masters of their game.

When the fuck did that happen?

Disagree with the "Fuck Mastodon" part, but otherwise you're spot on. EYEHATEGOD are the cream of the crop when it comes to sludge.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It happened a couple days ago. It really sucks; EHG's material is so classic. I had to spin Dopesick as soon as I heard. :sadpanda:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I've seen them not too long in a very small pub - what an experience, lots of shit coming from the roof by crowdsurfers, the whole place got teared down!

Omen - Be My Wench

Goddamn Battle Cry is sooooo good

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Gescon - Key nell 4. HQ

An alias of Autechre, supposedly this is made by fucking around with tape decks a lot, :monster:. Very spacey, good work music.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Strapping Young Lad - [City #06] AAA [5:20]

NO ONE FUCKS WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pretty damn epic on vinyl, let me know if you want a box set torrent

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Wehrmacht - you broke My heart So I Broke your Face

Over and over again. yeah, women can be real cunts sometimes.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Kayo Dot - [Hubardo #06] The First Matter (Saturn in the Guise of Sadness) [9:29]

Two and a half listens through and I'm growing convinced this may be the album of the year.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,

This song has always been special to me. No, I never went to prison, but truth be told I more than likely should have. Don't know if it was luck, or just incompetent police that kept me out of prison. Either way, I do relate to this song a lot.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yop: I'll try to remember to link you in a bit. Audition fucked up encoding one of the tracks (I'm assuming you don't want 96/24, which is how the album was sold) so I need to redo it.

Mayhem - [Ordo ad Chao #05] Illuminate Eliminate [9:40]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
GridLink - [Orphan / Amber Grey #12] The Last Red Shoulder [1:29]

So Longhena is apparently going to be their last album :sadpanda:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Guess I need to give that one a bit more attention :monster:

Vattnet Viskar - [Sky Swallower #02] Fog of Apathy [6:02]

Century Media can certainly be relied upon to put out quality vinyl pressings. The sound on this one is pretty close to perfect.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Messe I.X-VI.X #03] Glamour box (ostinati) [6:11]

The band have apparently described this as a companion piece to Shadows of the Sun. I can see why. Want this on vinyl. I hope they reissue Shadows on vinyl as well; I slept on it and copies are $80 and up on Discogs :sadpanda:

Top Bottom