What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Messe I.X-VI.X #04] Son Of Man [8:25]

This may be my favourite release of theirs since Shadows of the Sun.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Emperor - [Emperor/Wrath of the Tyrant #10] Moon over Kara-Shehr [4:23]

This is more what I was expecting Emperor's early material to sound like. Still acceptable sound quality given the material though.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
The Chasm - I'm the Hateful raven

@Jewron By actually supporting the band and buying their merch and stuff the vinyl reissues might turn up earlier that way.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I've bought all their vinyl releases :monster: If I bought all the CDs of bands I like I wouldn't also be able to afford all the vinyl releases I want :sadpanda: The obvious solution to this is that I need a better job, but for the time being I can't buy all the CDs I want :sadpanda:

Fen - [Better Undead Than Alive 2] Twilight Descends (Eulogy) [15:10]

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Rush - [Grace Under Pressure #03] Red Sector A [5:10]

this song is utterly heartbreaking

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I have Bring Me The Horizons new Album on right now. perhaps one of the best rock albums I have heard this year.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Jethro Tull - [Minstrel in the Gallery #06] Baker St. Muse [16:42]

One of their best songs, for sure. This whole album is at least a near-masterpiece.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Trouble - Paranoia Conspiracy

Solid new album. Thank god they got rid off that Warrior Soul asswipe that couldn't sing for shit.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Cultes de Ghoules - The passion of A Sorceress

Henbane is stil the best 2013 Black Metal album imo - I guess it's up to Inquisition and The Ruins of Beverast to top this masterwork.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulcerate - [Vermis #07] The Imperious Weak [7:24]

Really solid album; my first impression is that it's possibly my favourite Ulcerate to date (I ordered the vinyl). I need to go back and give their back catalogue more thorough listens though. I haven't really been actively paying attention a lot of the times I've listened to it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mayhem - [De Mysteriis dom Sathanas #02] Freezing Moon [6:21]

All-time classic, off course.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
EYEHATEGOD - My Name is God (I Hate You)

R.I.P. Joe CaZale :( Was a killer gig a couple of weeks ago. Fuck Mastodon crap - Sludge should be real filthy and ugly and EYEHATEGOD are masters of their game.

Top Bottom