What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
(Angel in the) Centrefold - J. Geils Band

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Six Heroes Theme - Daisuke Ishiwatari (BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma OST)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [Colored Sands #05] The Battle of Chamdo [4:43]

Probably the metal album of the year; I can't see anyone topping this. Can't wait for my vinyl copy.

Album is on Spotify. I think this is the link.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Demilich - [Nespithe #06] The Putrefying Road in the Nineteenth Extremity (...Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...)

This is probably the closest they have to a "catchy" song. All of their stuff is so weird that it takes several listens to sink in. It all starts to get stuck in your head after you've listened to it enough though.

Also, sounds great on vinyl, obviously. :monster:

Ghost X

Some more easy listening music; this time, from my favourite animal of them all: Bonobo. Is there anything those magnificent creatures can't do?

Ghost X

Some nice non-distracting background music brought to you by Dead Can Dance. Yes, I'm just listening to whatever youtube recommends me :awesome:. I guess all that hoarding of meta-data comes in handy after all.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
King Diamond - The Black Horseman

Seeing King Diamond live last week was one of the best gigs of my life. Utterly amazing how good his voice was. And playing Evil and Come To the Sabbath, too.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mayhem - [De Mysteriis dom Sathanas #01] Funeral Fog [5:46]

This is one of the clearest vinyl pressings I've ever ripped, and it's a translucent purple/black/white splatter vinyl. I have no idea how they pulled that off. As expected, this album sounds amazing on vinyl. I'm pretty sure they remastered it because it has way more dynamic range than the CD. The music finally has space to breathe. Now if only they'd reissue the rest of Mayhem's catalogue similarly.

edit: I looked on Discogs and fortunately most of their back catalogue isn't too expensive to buy on vinyl, even though most of it's been out of print for five to seven years. That's nice. May buy some of them soon.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Emperor - [As the Shadows Rise #03] Witches Sabbath [5:54]

Really nice vinyl pressing. Need to get more Emperor on vinyl apparently.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Top Bottom