What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Unlock the Shrine #01] Between Bronze Walls [8:38]

Classic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
C.S.S. - Music is My Hot Hot Sex

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
This is probably the best Rick Astley mashup in existence.

tumblr_inline_mroeoq6yQO1qz4rgp.gif

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Dead Can Dance - Yulunga (Spirit Dance)

Incense burning, only candlelight burning, a really good whisky and DCD. It really can't get much better than this.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Bricklin - Walk Away

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

I've had the urge to listen to this a lot lately. It's also great for a workout on a playlist!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Live 2013-08-18 at Le Trianon, Paris #05] The Sad Mafioso [21:51]

Fantastic live recording. There's such an astounding amount of sonic detail here that it's difficult to believe this wasn't a soundboard recording.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gorguts - [From Wisdom to Hate #07] Das Martyrium des... [4:32]

This band's absolutely masterful command of tension and release makes me almost want to write a thesis about the music theory behind extreme metal. But as Martin Mull said, writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Kayo Dot - [Hubardo #11] The Wait of the World [14:23]

This is like Miles Davis meets Magma. Strong contender for song of the year.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Billy Joel - [The Stranger #06] Only the Good Die Young [3:55]

I lost my FLAC copy of this in a hard drive crash and will now need to re-download it :sadpanda:

Top Bottom