What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Kayo Dot - [Hubardo #10] Passing the River [10:12]

This is probably going to be album of the year. There are a few other things that rival it (Colored Sands for example) but fuck, there's so much of this and it's all so good.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Shake Ya Tail Feather - P.Diddy, Murphy Lee and Nelly.

I have this on rewind ever since I got the gifts from yop/Cthulhu when playing LoL. I wonder if anyone has other songs related to the police that's hiphop or any genre that's good to listen while killing noobs?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Discordance Axis - [Original Sound Version 1992-1995 #09] Cat's Cradle [0:58]

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Shake Ya Tail Feather - P.Diddy, Murphy Lee and Nelly.

I have this on rewind ever since I got the gifts from yop/Cthulhu when playing LoL. I wonder if anyone has other songs related to the police that's hiphop or any genre that's good to listen while killing noobs?

I'm preeeety sure a large percentage of rap / hiphop is about the police and how they see them rollin' and hatin' and shit.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nihil Nocturne - [Gott in Uns #04] Lithium Crown Part II [7:23]

I'm preeeety sure a large percentage of rap / hiphop is about the police and how they see them rollin' and hatin' and shit.
Fuck tha police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown
And not the other color so the police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
etc.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Grave Miasma - Eschatos

Killer, going to see them live tomorrow along with Necros Christos, who just released a glorious vinyl boxset containing all their demo's and which is only for sale on their tour, and no, I'm not going to fucking upload it. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Too bad they'll probably not be in Florida by the time it sells out, and if they do I'll probably have work at the same time as the show :sadpanda:

Nihil Nocturne - [Gott in Uns #04] Lithium Crown Part II [7:23]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Procession - The Road To the Gravegarden

So good. Very stoked to see them at the Hammer of Doom festival.

Lex

Administrator
ya held me down
but i got up
get ready coz ive had enough
i see it all
i see it now

I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER
THE FIRE
DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE
COZ I AM A CHAMPYUN

And so on.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Ruins of Beverast - [Blood Vaults - The Blazing Gospel of Heinrich Kramer #08] Ordeal [3:45]

TRoB has to be one of the best active black metal bands (although honestly this album has practically as much to do with funeral doom as it does with black metal).

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Magma - K.A. III

They play at Roadburn next year!!! Thank you Mikael Akerfeldt, not for your mediocre music but for your good taste. he's curating the Friday and this along with Comus and Goblin are reasons enough to go.

Top Bottom