AKA
Yop
Wolves in the Throne Room - Vastness And Sorrow

tbh this is the only album I can appreciate of these guys, :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
King Crimson - [The Great Deceiver I: Things Are Not as They Seem... CD1 #07] Providence [10:19]

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
I'm currently listening to a very upbeat remix of Faye Wong's Eyes on Me, albeit I think I'm enjoying the cutscenes from Final Fantasy VIII a little more than I am the song. ;)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

In the infamous words of Jessie J, why am I doing this to myself? I'M DYING HERE.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
椎名林檎 - [加爾基 精液 栗ノ花 #11] 葬列 [5:13]
[Shiina Ringo - [Chlorinated Lime Semen Chestnut Flower #11] Funeral [5:13]]

Pretty sure I've never heard anything remotely like this album before. Then again I would be extremely surprised if there were anything else remotely like this album.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sebkha-Chott - [De l'existence... de la mythologie chottienne en 7 cycles #01] Pinok'ïo [6:12]

Ok, what the hell? This is great so far though

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I had my iPod on shuffle today and I came across a song that I hadn't heard in a long time: Through the Fire and Flames by Dragon Force. It was so good that I listened to it twice. :]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Faith No More - [Angel Dust #01] Land of Sunshine [3:44]

Music on Vinyl recently reissued this. I wish I weren't basically broke :sadpanda:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I just ran across Noel's Theme by Kokia on Youtube last night. I had forgotten how much I luuuurve it. I listened to it on an hour long loop. :]

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The Lumineers - Hey Ho.
Though not a fan at all, I have an Elbow song stuck in my head and I'm buggered if I know what the title is.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Just had Bring Me The Horizons album Sempiternal on, Now I have Asking Alexandria's album blaring through my head. Only like a view bands with heavy screaming vocals and these are one of them.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Fleet Foxes - [Helplessness Blues #10] The Shrine / An Argument [8:08]

this album is perfect. why the hell did i forget about it

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nick Drake - [Pink Moon #09] Ride [3:04]

another perfect album i forget about way too frequently

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Van Morrison - [Astral Weeks #07] Ballerina [7:02]

yet another perfect album i forget about way too often. :<

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
El Diablo - Arcadia.

"I can't stand another howling day inside of this empty skin" *shivers*

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Giving Final Heaven: A Melancholy Tribute to FFVII a listen. Really liking it, especially the rendition of Ahead on Our Way

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Cult of Fire - [&#2350;&#2371;&#2340;&#2381;&#2351;&#2369; &#2325;&#2366; &#2340;&#2366;&#2346;&#2360;&#2368; &#2309;&#2344;&#2369;&#2343;&#2381;&#2351;&#2366;&#2344; #01] &#2360;&#2306;&#2361;&#2366;&#2352; &#2352;&#2325;&#2381;&#2340; &#2325;&#2366;&#2354;&#2368; [7:56]

I would never have expected sitars to work in the context of black metal. Guess this goes to show that black metal can work will really just about any music style. The Hindu theme of the entire album certainly goes a rather large part of the way towards helping them fit in, of course.

Top Bottom