The Man, V
Morbus Chron - [Sweven #07] The Perennial Link [5:16]

someone buy me this on vinyl please

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Bongripper - Descent

The play this weekend at the Southern Darkness festival in Tampa, Florida for those interested.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I didn't even know that festival was a thing. I guess I'll look into it.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Live 2012-10-09 at Mohawk, Austin, TX #04] Behemoth [44:55]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Looks like there are some excellent Grindcore bands playing aswell and Bongripper is fucking cool live.

Inquisition - Embraced By The Unholy Powers Of Death And DEstruction

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds good. What bands on the lineup would you recommend?

I'm playing a Link to the Past hack right now so I'm listening to the soundtrack of that :wackymonster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Magrudergrind and Phobia rule. Weekend Nachos is good live too, but I'm not a fan. Black Tusk is a great live band, Maruta is pretty interesting, but I thought they split up. I guess you're into Falls Of Rauros, I dont know how they are live. It looks like a fest I would be attending anyways.

Inquisition - Hail The King Of All Heathens

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There probably are. I need to find a good site for keeping track of them. Do you know of any? Keeping track of gigs via last.fm is a pain in the arse because it lists all gigs from across the country. Yeah fuck off I'm not going to be able to attend a gig in Washington State or even Washington, D.C. This country is huge.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Heh, it was through LastFM that I saw Bongripper were playing in Tampa. Maybe you should look up for venues in Florida were there are sometimes metal gigs, like their pages on Facebook, and that's a pretty good way of keeping track of concerts imo. In fact, FB's main purpose for me is pretty much a gigs calendar.

Inquisition - Ominous Doctrines Of The Perpetual Macrocosm

That RIFF man, that RIFF.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sounds like a good plan. And yeah Inquisition has killer riffs.

Genesis - [Nursery Cryme #01] The Musical Box [10:25]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
What did you think of the last album? I liked it, there's a lot of hate for it, it seems.

Inquisition - Solitary Death In Nocturnal Woodlands

One of my favorite songs. Too bad they never play it live. Dooooooomy

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I liked it too, but I haven't listened to it that much. I need to return to it more. I still need to listen to Pale Folklore and Ashes Against the Grain and most of their EPs more too; I feel like I never absorbed them properly.

Agalloch - [Marrow of the Spirit #06] To Drown [10:19]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Pale Folklore is by far their best imo. In fact I think The Mantle is highly overrated, even the band themselves think so.

Deathrow - Mortal Dread

Top Bottom