Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Abigor - [Leytmotif Luzifer #01] Temptation I - Ego [4:39]

this is probably going on my "to purchase when I have money" list

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - [Live 2012-10-09 at Mohawk, Austin, TX #04] Behemoth [44:55]

wtb album, pls record.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Swans - [To Be Kind CD1 #02] Just a Little Boy (for Chester Burnett) [12:40]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Agalloch - [The Serpent & The Sphere #01] Birth and Death of the Pillars of Creation [10:28]

Well I definitely like this opening track a lot. I don't get people's complaints.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I downloaded that one a while ago but it hasn't shown up on random plays / haven't given it an active listen yet, :monster:

Ghost X

a3859645-135-Homer%20Drool.jpg

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Frank Zappa - Flambay

Just found a vinyl copy of Sleep Dirt in almost perfect shape for a very nice price. It's glorious, without the terrible vocals on the CD version and a way better mix.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Fields Of The Nephilim - At The Gates Of Silent Memory

Since Enslaved is curating Roadburn next year and booked Fields to play there twice, it occurred to me how much Fields of the Nephilim you can hear in Enslaved's 'newer' sound. Enslaved aren't remotely as atmospheric as Fields, though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Pink Floyd - [Wish You Were Here (Immersion Box Set) CD1 #05] Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX) [12:30]

Top Bottom