What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nile - Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Crescent Shaped Horns

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg7442#msg7442 date=1231736006]
Nile - Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Crescent Shaped Horns
[/quote]

What genre is that? It does have a title like Ancient Egyptian prayers/spells/chapters would have...

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Death- Crystal mountain.
this was actually the first song i ever heard from death and ever since then ive been hooked :)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=74.msg7450#msg7450 date=1231740191]
[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg7442#msg7442 date=1231736006]
[/quote]

What genre is that? It does have a title like Ancient Egyptian prayers/spells/chapters would have...
[/quote]Brutal/technical death metal. But yeah, they are very obsessed with Egyptian mythology. Their liner notes are ridiculously detailed about the thought processes that go into their lyrics and the various historical facts they're based on.

Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams I

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
;D Toki Ni Ai Wa. :)

[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg7548#msg7548 date=1231786775][/quote]Brutal/technical death metal. But yeah, they are very obsessed with Egyptian mythology. Their liner notes are ridiculously detailed about the thought processes that go into their lyrics and the various historical facts they're based on.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm... No, I don't believe I'd like the music; I am not a fan of that genre. :( Though, I'd love to see their information and what they've studied! :) Do they have any books out on the subject of their music - besides any pamphlets in with the music CDs?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
COZMO-NAUGHTY - m-flo

I have this obsession with anything J-Pop/J-Urban it's a bit unsettling but whatever. M-flo + layers of smooth smexilicious jazz + whispered vocals complimentary of featured guest singer = smex.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=74.msg7550#msg7550 date=1231787464]
;D Toki Ni Ai Wa. :)

[quote author=V link=topic=74.msg7548#msg7548 date=1231786775]Brutal/technical death metal. But yeah, they are very obsessed with Egyptian mythology. Their liner notes are ridiculously detailed about the thought processes that go into their lyrics and the various historical facts they're based on.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm... No, I don't believe I'd like the music; I am not a fan of that genre. :( Though, I'd love to see their information and what they've studied! :) Do they have any books out on the subject of their music - besides any pamphlets in with the music CDs?
[/quote]Here are the liner notes to that particular album; there are more on the same site.

and yeah, it's not exactly the easiest genre to get into. :monster:

Pan.Thy.Monium - Thee-Pherenth

insane album is insane.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
deth klok- murdertrain a coming.
i really like this song i wish they made it into a full length song it could of been better then every song on the actual normal album.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Cobra Starship - I Kissed a Boy

That was a mistake,those past 3 minutes.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm so awesome.

:monster:

Frank Zappa - The Grand Wazoo

Squall_21

Rookie Adventurer
Island in the Sun - Weezer

I searched and searched for this song with only the lyrics "on a holiday...". xD

Top Bottom