What are you listening to?

Goo Goo Dolls ~ All That You Are

I heard this earlier, and I had to download it. I do believe this is fairly new music. I didn't even know they were still around anymore...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A Forest of Stars - Thunder's Cannonade

how the hell have I only listened to this album twenty times, and the group's other album thirty-five? I guess it's because they're so long that unless I have lots of time to devote to them I don't usually feel like listening to them. But they've made two amazing albums that I haven't listened to nearly enough. There is literally nothing else I can think of that sounds like this.

I'm also listening to people shooting off fireworks, even though I don't want to be. Ffs.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Creep, Radiohead

TBH, I prefer Bill Bailey's "Hindi indie" cover, but I don't have an mp3 for that one. :3

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Krallice - Forgiveness in Rot

last.fm says:
You’ve scrobbled this track 110 times. You first scrobbled it on 12 Sep 2008. You love this track.
I can believe it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Under Pressure, Queen & David Bowie

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Devin Townsend Project - Juular

I really should pay more attention, Ihsahn's voice is quite recognizable, :monster:.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
すぎやまこういち - 海を越えて
[Koichi Sugiyama - Sailing]

Top Bottom