What are you looking forward to most in ACC?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Re: What are you looking forward to most in ACC?

Tets said:
Also, the replacement of the flashbacks in the Kadaj/Rufus scene with footage of them. Which I believe is gonna happen, judging from the first ACC trailer. In AC, it looked as if they ran outta time and just put the flashbacks from the beginning into that scene so as not to have to render them talking all the time.

Yes, pretty please. They re-used other footage as filler material, basically. Which was pretty bad.

hito said:
Well, they aren't bothered about the ratings this time

Oh, awesome. I counted... two or three drops of blood in AC, I'd like that figure to be multiplied by a hundred, and converted to gallons, pretty plx. Of course, making a hobby out of dismembering / decapitating / stacking corpses in Fallout 3 does increase one's preference to excess violence. But then, they have massive cleavers in numerous varieties, I expect those to be used to produce some actual injury and/or gore.

AC in Hellsing style in terms of gore and/or psychotic insanity would be pretty brutal.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

haha, it would, but it wouldn't really fit with the atmosphere in Final Fantasy. Blood, yes, but decapitation?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=15.msg317#msg317 date=1228165809]But surely after 4 years they can be arsed to give one of the coolest characters a voice and some dialogue :monster:
[/quote]
I hear dog mouths are just really hard to animate :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

FFVII was one of the bloodiest FF's. After it, I'd say FFXII and then FF Tactics. So more gore and blood is definitely in order. I loved the part where Jenova escaped from the tank in the Shin-Ra building and you just followed the bloody path all through the floors, all the while seeing the dead grunts on the ground. The fact they're adding more blood to Cloud and Sephiroth's fight as well as Cloud getting a Masamune straight through the chest confirms they're definitely making this with a mature audience in mind.

And hell they did a good job animating Red XIII when he *Did* talk. They need to get their asses together and stop being lazy. I mean, DC was wrong for excluding Red XIII just because of how difficult his fur was to animate. Fuck this animal hate! Red XIII is one of the best so give him equal treatment :monster:

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer

I'm the only one who wants to see Caith Sith's moogle-robot?

[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=15.msg337#msg337 date=1228172203]
The fact they're adding more blood to Cloud and Sephiroth's fight[/quote]

Where did you read that? Because I only read that they are adding more dirt.
And I'm not doubting you or anything... I'm just curious.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

They really didn't say anything about blood, but they said you'll see the damage the characters suffer from the fights, bruises and so on.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=15.msg331#msg331 date=1228170468]
I hear dog mouths are just really hard to animate :monster:
[/quote]

They're not, considering they don't actually have much facial muscles compared to regular people :monster:.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul

I'd like to see more dirt on people...its so realistic...lol.

If they could add more, I'd like to see Cloud use more of his old school sword but, pfft like that's going to happen. I am enthralled by the fighting scenes, so there is my pick.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Nomura specifically said in one of the early Dengeki PS2 interviews regarding the making of ACC, that since he no longer has to worry about the rating being "family friendly" he wants to add more violence and blood to the fight, and Sephiroth stabbing Cloud in the chest was what he originally wanted to happen anyway.

Isabella

Your Mom

Less fighting, more sex. And I'm only half joking.

Seriously though, I'd love to see more interaction with the team. I want more AVALANCHE.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=15.msg381#msg381 date=1228247758]
Less fighting, more sex. And I'm only half joking.

Seriously though, I'd love to see more interaction with the team. I want more AVALANCHE.
[/quote]

Yeah, AVALANCHE was so cool. Though, Biggs...Wedge...and Jessie...well I can't wait to see them sometime...in the future of hopes of a remake or flash back in a movie.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

They're dead, although putting their rotting mangled corpses in the movie would be neat.

I'd like to see some boobs. There's no way that The Pair would be able to withstand gravity without steel-enforced clothing.

null.

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=OWA-2 link=topic=15.msg355#msg355 date=1228230722]
I'm the only one who wants to see Caith Sith's moogle-robot?
[/quote]

That would be neat.

Also, Cid desperately needs to get back in character. And by character I mean smoke AT LEAST one cigarette. And change his line to "I'll give you the goddamn tour afterward!!!"

ForceStealer

Double Growth

[quote author=null link=topic=15.msg528#msg528 date=1228339970]
Also, Cid desperately needs to get back in character. And by character I mean smoke AT LEAST one cigarette. And change his line to "I'll give you the goddamn tour afterward!!!"
[/quote]

He does smoke in Dirge of Cerberus, he swears too, though obviously not as gratuitously as he does in FF7. (Not that your request for it in ACC is unfounded, just in case you didn't know)

And MOG I think it said a half hour longer? I think I remember reading that somewhere...but I could be making it up.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I remember seeing 30 minutes mentioned somewhere.

Although they are also editing some scenes, so just because it isn't longer doesn't mean it won't be different... slightly :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

The movie itself will be essentially the same, I think. What I'm most curious about are the new novellas and the new minimovie set 2 years later.

and of course, the main reason why I'd even bother buying Advent Children again: The FFXIII demo

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do

Even if they didnt release it here, Japan and North America are the same region for Blu-ray

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Since my here is England, I hope that it's region-free like it should be :monster:

[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=15.msg559#msg559 date=1228351894]
Even if they didnt release it here, Japan and North America are the same region for Blu-ray
[/quote]But for those of us who can't understand Japanese, we'll still need some type of translations/subtitles.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Well Nomura already said that there will definitely be and English track.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Multiple languages are one of the main features they're touting for ACC, so there shouldn't be much worry about that.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Does anyone wonder what kind of languages there'll be? I'm guessing it'll end up being only Japanese and English after all.
Possibly French. I dunno why, I have a feeling French has a good chance of being on the BD too. :duhard:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I'm hoping for Spanish, because I can at least get some educational value out it :monster:

How many dubs for AC were there? AFAIK, Japanese (obviously), English, French and Spanish? Were there any more?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

German.:monster:
Maybe Italian? Not sure about that one.

Top Bottom