What games are you currently playing?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ saints row 3 is the shit i can't believe i didn't hop on it sooner

i made my character look like a total anime and i gave her the kaneda bike teehee

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Mine is voiced by Laura Bailey, it's wonderful, I love her so much.

I'm disappointed about the lack of sex for my character in this game though.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
saaame my second playthrough i might go russian though

AND YEAH I THOUGHT I COULD GET SOME HOOKERS OR S/T I'M REALLY UPSET THAT I CAN'T
c'mon saints row iv fix this

the f!protagonist flirts with shaundi and kinzie enough for me to believe she's probably gotten laid by them both offscreen (one voiceset seems to have a thing for pierce too, i think the russian one)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I kept parking in sidewalks and honking at girls I thought were hookers over and over until I was informed sex wasn't possible in the game. For fuck's sake I'm waving a dildo around and beating people up with it how is sex not possible?

Apparently all 3 of them are going to be love interests for the Boss in the next game.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The ability to pick up whores, fuck 'em, then kill them with a chainsaw to get your money back is why GTA is awesome. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You killed them with chainsaws? I didn't even bother getting out of the car, just ran over them every time.

Ok I have to drive hookers around so they can have sex in the car with other people while I'm driving but I can't partake in the sex myself? Srsly Saints Row not cool.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Still playing DmC on Dante must die mode, it is a bitch but I am getting there, I'll have platinum 28 by the end of the weekend, just wait and see.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You killed them with chainsaws? I didn't even bother getting out of the car, just ran over them every time.

Ok I have to drive hookers around so they can have sex in the car with other people while I'm driving but I can't partake in the sex myself? Srsly Saints Row not cool.

Well yes, I generally drive on the sidewalk, getting enough roadkills that way :wacky:.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Anybody know what this game/movie is?

tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo1_250.gif
tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo2_250.gif

tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo3_250.gif
tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo4_250.gif

tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo5_250.gif
tumblr_mp9it3WmyC1qf5odlo6_250.gif

It looks so Square Enixy. It's like they blended FF and Demon Souls.

EDIT: Found it: Drakengard 3 (character's name is zero)

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I was going to suggest Drakengard too, but mostly due to the colors and styles of the surroundings. I still need to get my hands on 2 btw.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Saints Row The Third to Jess and Ami's everlasting squee.

Such a fun game, especially when you get the rocket-cycle. :headbang:
(Am I the only one who pretends he Flash Gordon?)

I've just finished Deus Ex Missing Link, completed it without weapons or Praxis points, plus took down the Boss without being spotted. :monster:

Downloading Kerbal Space Program via Steam. :wacky:
The games not finished yet but it looks to awesomefun to ignore.

anothercid

Human, being
Finally completed FFXII. In the final analysis I'd say it's easily the best of the post-IX games, in fact it's not bad at all. Ending's shit, though. Anyway, now it's Mass Effect.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I got ME 2, Lex is excite, :awesome:. It's rather good, compelling story (and storytelling), good characters, and the gameplay, despite being a third-person shooter on a console, isn't bad at all - as in, I manage to hit stuff, :awesome:. Getting into the combat now, tactical maneuvering and blapping aliens in the feisu and shit.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^So that's why I heard a man constantly screaming in happiness.

ME2 is the best game of the trilogy so you're definitely going to enjoy it.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Persona 4. Started it before becoming ill and had it on hold. I'm about to beat the shit out of that stupid
Adachi
. But first I want to be able to fuse Odin, since I already have Loki and Thor :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Mass Effect 3, much to Carlie's delight.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Trying to finish P3P for good, in the last couple days of the game but I don't know if I'll be able to fuse Helel in time and I really want that sonofabitch

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Animal Crossing finally got to a nice money-grinding plateau. I can do other things in my life again.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I was contemplating telling you Kaidan was going to die on Mars just to see what your reaction would be like when it happened. :wacky:
But unfortunately because I saw that cute Kaidan/femShep video, I would have called you on bullshit.

Har de har.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
But unfortunately because I saw that cute Kaidan/femShep video, I would have called you on bullshit.

Har de har.

I could've told you that was a mod or something. Still your reaction to finding out Kaidan is unavailable for the first half of the game was quite funny. :monster:

Top Bottom