What games are you currently playing?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Or maybe you just need to practice in smaller increments, train up and shit :monster:. Also, playing actual guitar is even harder.

On that note, I should get a guitar and Rocksmith, fgj.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Playing some Unreal Tournament the past couple days. The dialogue of this game never ceases to amuse me.
"I'm sorry, did I blow your head apart?" :awesome:

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Or maybe you just need to practice in smaller increments, train up and shit :monster:. Also, playing actual guitar is even harder.

On that note, I should get a guitar and Rocksmith, fgj.

Or maybe you should just...should just....should....

Shaddup.

giphy.gif

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Fallout 4 (pc)

Kingdom Hearts 2 Super fuck you edition or whatever it is called (ps3)

Assassin's Creed Unity (ps4)

Super Mario Sunshine (gamecube)

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
As I mentioned in an earlier post in another thread, I'm currently playing "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix", courtesy of the 'Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix' Collection (And I just got '2.5 HD Remix' in the mail last week!).

A Few Thoughts: I have noticed, playing 'Final Mix' difficulty, it is a bit harder, though I didn't find this out til I read on a wiki that this difficulty cuts Sora's damage by a third and the Gummi Ship takes double-damage xDD. I was shocked cuz I'm actually doing rather well with this playthrough, since my first run with the original KH. I used to be really crappy at games, particularly RPGs, but after crash-coursing with MMOs, I seem to have developed some skill, so this is a personal milestone for me ^_^. (Okay, I'll stop, getting into a rant now xD.)

~ Raz

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Since Nov 10 and still currently playing: Fallout 4.
And I'm probably going to be playing that game for the next 4-6 months.

yeah I came from league of legends and I was practgically forced to play. The year and a half + i played i hardly ever did summoner rift. I just hung out in the events and the deathmatch style game modes

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
For christmas was given Order: 1886 and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

Can't put the latter one down. All kinds of fun.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Just started Legends of the sword coast. Seems alright so far, but nothing special. Might switch over to Pillars of eternity instead.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I bought Borderlands 1 & 2 as a Christmas present for dad. He's been tossing the controller my way whenever he's making a cuppa or chatting on the phone. I don't normally like any FPS because frankly I'm shit at all this aiming and shooting malarkey. However I've been enjoying Borderlands and have now kidnapped the second one to play whilst dad makes his way through the first game. I'm still unsurprisingly awful at it but I'm having fun.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I recently started Blade and Soul with some friends. It's an MMORPG that launched last week, though it's been going for a few years in Korea.

I gotta say I've really been enjoying the experience. MMOs have a history of disappointing me (with the exception of FFXIV) but I tend to try them anyway. BnS has the best combat system of any other game I've played of the genre. It's all real-time, with combat moves being more situational than routine.
It even got me to try pvp, which is something I rarely touch in any MMO. Thing is in BnS the battling feels more like a fighting game than it does anything else, with tons of combos for each class and moves that can only be executed under certain circumstances. It's fast-paced and loads of bloody fun :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Witcher 3 for PS4 (2nd time). Gonna romance Yen & try the a different path for each multi-branch quest this time. :monster:

And I'm currently been destroyed in Darkest Dungeon for PC.
My 4 heroes limped back from the last quest with their bodies shattered and their minds broken. :wacky:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Was recommended Downwell by a friend. Downloaded it for my Android and having tons of fun. (But need to get back to FF V).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Friend and I started Grim Fandango together since it was on PS+ (he has a subscription) and I've been wanting to try it for ages.

It's so good. The puzzles can be a bit obtuse but I don't think I've ever laughed as much in the first few hours of a game. I can't wait to carry on.

Top Bottom