What games are you currently playing?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Only for there's a guy called Oki in the game. :) There's no canon pairings for Ammy in the game. Strangely, the biggest fan pairing puts her with
Waka
. And yes, you did read that right. Actually, my own favourite ship for Ammy is with Nanaki, but I doubt that'll ever happen. :monster:Yep, more digging.

lol Waka. XD

I haven't really gotten shipping vibes as far as Ammy is concerned.

And, uh, yes, there's a canal. >.< Only baka-boy here forgot there isn't any water in it...

OK, follow the trench network. Or ditch if you prefer to think of it as that... use your map to go northwest, and you'll see an old man eventually. He's in charge of the waterworks of the Capital. :) Hope that helps!

Actually I got that already. I thought I was being told there was a canal in the bridge area. lol But yeah I'm done with the mist stuff in the city, then went to Sasa Sanctuary and am done with that. :)

And I think I'm going to go create an Okami thread instead of spamming up this one. Okami is so epic that it needs it's own thread anyway. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
That was a joke chief.
...Boy, this is embarassing... I was, too. :monster: Apart from the bit about wolves barking. It's the only dog vocalisation they don't make in the wild, but they pick it up quickly in captivity. Which is completely off-topic. :-/
lol Waka. XD

I haven't really gotten shipping vibes as far as Ammy is concerned.
Well, yeah. On the most part Okami isn't a game for shipping. But then, neither's Pokemon, but that didn't stop... oh, all those ships are based on the anime.
Actually I got that already. I thought I was being told there was a canal in the bridge area. lol But yeah I'm done with the mist stuff in the city, then went to Sasa Sanctuary and am done with that. :)

And I think I'm going to go create an Okami thread instead of spamming up this one. Okami is so epic that it needs it's own thread anyway. :monster:
Cool. :) Glad I've been of some (limited) help! And, I think I'll join you in the Okami thread. I can give game hints and background!

Right now, I'm playing Tin Pin Slammer, which is a mini-game in TWEWY. Unfortunately, I suck at it. And, you can only unlock some pins (which are the basis for psychs, the WEWY's version of materia... kinda) by successfully winning some matches. Wish me luck! And... slaaam on!!!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Prototype, and it's pretty damn awesome imho. Certainly the best action game (in terms of action, :monster: ) I've played in years, if not ever.

paoo

&#9829;
Tomb Raider: Legend, also doing a replay... again.
But I love that game <3

And, The Sims 3 lol :monster:

I'm mainly playing Persona 3. It's pretty addictive; the party AI is kind of a downside, but it does save me the trouble of controlling everyone so it balances out, I guess :monster: .

I'm also replaying FFVII and Pokemon Blue a bit and I might replay Ocarina of Time a bit, too, for optimum nostalgia.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Breath of Fire II.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Well a couple of minutes ago I was playing flOw. For those who haven't heard about it, it's this independent game made by this Chinese-American developer. You play as this aquatic creature that goes around eating other creatures, you evolve into new forms, and defeat "bosses" by eating them as well . . .

It's a very laidback game, sort of reminds me of Pacman only it's got a very calm ethereal feel to it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Playing DMC4. I'm annoyed that I actually got a D ranking on a mission. Fucking giant statue ><

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I used the continue option because I'd worked really hard to finally get to the end >':

I beat giant statue's ass without getting hit but three times when I finally beat it, though D:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'll just have to get better and show off my prowess in person :monster:

I messed that
old guy
up BAD.

Though I never did get the hang of the timing for grabbing
Credo
's spear in that fight. Apparently you're supposed to Buster when it's halfway across teh screen from you =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
But that statue is a piece of shit boss.

WTF omega you supposed to be badass

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
But that statue is a piece of shit boss.

WTF omega you supposed to be badass
It took me a while to figure out how to get around that stupid fucking barrier he has. By that time I'd almost died. I was half of one of his life bars away from killing him when he got me with that bigass ground punch thing =/

I always DT right before I grab him - you don't get Nero calling him a piece of shit (or at least not recognizably, lol), but you can pewpew him with Phantom Swords and cause a crapton of damage. xD

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
FFIX. I'm so close to the end, I need to beat it today so that I can start on VIII.

Damn Deathguise Necron.

Last edited:
Top Bottom