What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Buy a Nintendo DS and The World Ends With You. No time limit (save your natural lifespan).

Incompletes will be erased.

- The Reapers.​

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oo I got thanked for playing a game. :D

Also, Manti I'll play that game if you buy a DS for me. :)

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Played and beat Gears of War 2 campaign in one night. Playing it again and still trying to get a good amount of hours in on Lost Odyssey.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When I'm done, SMT Nocturne.
Nocturne's awesome. :awesome: Easily the best of the SMT games, IMHO. Just about everything about it is cool.
Also, Manti I'll play that game if you buy a DS for me. :)
OK! :)

...As long as you live around Exeter, Devon, England. The hell I'm paying the postage, too...

Castle Crashers is fucking boss.
I am so in love with this game. The second level where
the animals kept shitting themselves because of the boss' approach had me laughing in tears and also confusion. Then the boss comes and it's all, "WANNA PLAY BATTLETOADS!"... my response... "HELLZ YA!"

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And so long as the DS is region free. (are they?)

Yes, they are. :monster:

I am currently playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology.

Ahh... Tales and I, back together again. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I am so in love with this game. The second level where
the animals kept shitting themselves because of the boss' approach had me laughing in tears and also confusion. Then the boss comes and it's all, "WANNA PLAY BATTLETOADS!"... my response... "HELLZ YA!"

Yes. 8D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I'll pay postage if you pay for the DS. :monster:

And so long as the DS is region free. (are they?)
As I Am Not Me said, yeah, they're region free.

And the problem with posting stuff to the US is you have to put a sticker on it basically saying "this is not a bomb!!" :monster: Seriously, the Royal Mail have been told they need to put on stickers saying the worth of the item and what it is.

Oh, it'd probably be secondhand. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Playin' FFVI

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Still playing FFVI betches.

So far I got my party to the Lvls of 16, 18, and 17. I'm using Locke, Celes, Sabin (made of win), and Edgar (ALSO made of win). Let's see I have to go to Zozo, rescue Terra from her crazed Esper mode, and uh fight some peeps. I'm just leveling everyone up to the early 20's atm before I do that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
As I Am Not Me said, yeah, they're region free.

And the problem with posting stuff to the US is you have to put a sticker on it basically saying "this is not a bomb!!" :monster: Seriously, the Royal Mail have been told they need to put on stickers saying the worth of the item and what it is.

Oh, it'd probably be secondhand. :monster:

lol Really?

Also doesn't matter. :monster:

Also are you really seriously thinking about doing this?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
lol Really?

Also doesn't matter. :monster:

Also are you really seriously thinking about doing this?
:lol: Yes, really. I sent a BOOK to the US, once.

And, unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, my current financial situation means I wouldn't be able to buy and send one to you. :( Sorry.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^This is what I was getting at. I didn't think you would actually go for what I was saying. I wouldn't say no if you offered, but I wasn't really being serious. XD

That said, I'm currently replaying FFVII. Its been a while so I figured that eh, maybe I should. :monster:

ExMachina

Chuck me.
Trying to max out s-links in Persona 4 (PS2), defending my title in Punch-Out!! (Wii), and regularly hitting up versus and practice in Blazblue (360 and PS3).

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I'm currently trying to level up my archer in Maple Story. She's still at lvl. 16 or so right now. I found a great training spot for her but these insolent little kids keep stealing her rightfully earned kills. Very annoying stuff, half the time I'm tempted to berate them for it but eh, whatever.

Top Bottom