AKA
jailbait
Ahh, I'm playing FFIX, hurray! I love that game. <3

But, I can't wait till September for Scribblenauts. :D

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Kicking ass right now in Soul Calibur III. I'm not really trying to accomplish anything in terms of getting any more new stages (though I don't think there's more for me really earn per se), characters (eh I'm content with my 8 or so bonus characters), or anything.

Nope, I'm just playing to kick some butt really. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
^This is what I was getting at. I didn't think you would actually go for what I was saying. I wouldn't say no if you offered, but I wasn't really being serious. XD
Well, I would if I could. :( Actually, if I could, I'd give everyone here a DS and a copy of WEWY - except those who already have them, of course. :P Also, copies of Firefly and Serenity on DVD. :wacky:

Fired up my first PS3 game last night - Legendary! ...Yeaahhhhh... I can never make the controls for PS first-person shooters work. Does anyone know if there's a third-part controller for the PS systems based on the N64 controller? :awesomonster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Just bought MGS3. Good decision or bad?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Very, very, very good. In fact, I consider it to be one of the best PS2, if not the best, PS2 games ever. In fact, I should get a topic going on that :monster:.

ExMachina

Chuck me.
Fat Princess. It's awesome.

And I see the topic for the game in this subforum is about the controversy over how it portrays obesity... *surreptitiously sidles out*

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I just finished Mirror's Edge. I expected it to be longer. I thought they could've added quite a few more hours of game time in. Still great game tho imo.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
One of the most awesome games ever created by man kind, ever.
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Boom baby!
I've been playing that game since it came out. Can't seem to get enough of it. Oh, and I'm playing God of War for PSP.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Just bought MGS3. Good decision or bad?
Not as good as the first MGS, IMHO, but still better than most other games. :)

Just picked up Disgaea2 for the PS2. :awesome: Pity I still haven't finished the first one yet. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
MGS3 is amazing. End.

Currently playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Despite its questionable story and lulzy charactersI have developed a qaint little attachment to it.

Arumat is like the most badass man to ever wear a skirt.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Trying to max out s-links in Persona 4 (PS2), defending my title in Punch-Out!! (Wii), and regularly hitting up versus and practice in Blazblue (360 and PS3).

Nooooo....! O: You play P4??? I got a question, do you keep the S-links as they are in New Game+?? and your stats too??

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
The Last Remnant... I'm currently battling a weird thing that spits out slimy-looking, writhing babies that explode on impact... I think.

ExMachina

Chuck me.
Nooooo....! O: You play P4??? I got a question, do you keep the S-links as they are in New Game+?? and your stats too??
Nooo? :P

On 2nd Cycle, you keep your outside-of-battle stats (courage, knowledge, etc.), Persona compendium entries (and you can summon Personae of a higher level than the MC's), any special items you get from a maxed s-link (for summoning final Personae of an arcana), and money.

Everything else resets though... but it's super easy to get max s-links because you'll likely already have your status maxed out and won't have to waste any time studying/doing part-time jobs.

So I've been killing everything with Trumpeter from the beginning of the game. Kind of ridiculous.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The Last Remnant... I'm currently battling a weird thing that spits out slimy-looking, writhing babies that explode on impact... I think.

I have ultimate rage and hatred for that game.
WHY SO LAGGY?

Currently juggling Star Ocean 4 and Soul Calibur 4.
Why is Star Ocean so good, yet Soul Calibur is so SHIT.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Currently juggling Star Ocean 4 and Soul Calibur 4.
Sounds like crusty juggling to me.

:awesome:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Final Fantasy I for PSP.
Donkey Kong 64

I wish I owned some of the new games coming out *sigh*

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nooo? :P

On 2nd Cycle, you keep your outside-of-battle stats (courage, knowledge, etc.), Persona compendium entries (and you can summon Personae of a higher level than the MC's), any special items you get from a maxed s-link (for summoning final Personae of an arcana), and money.

Everything else resets though... but it's super easy to get max s-links because you'll likely already have your status maxed out and won't have to waste any time studying/doing part-time jobs.

So I've been killing everything with Trumpeter from the beginning of the game. Kind of ridiculous.

this is gonna be a bitch. I've been trying to max everyone to get
Izanagi THE WORLD!!! mode or Izanagi-no-ookami
in my arsenal, I feel time is short in this first playthrough due to not working in the early months of the game ( I couldn't find the jobs till Naoto's arc and I hear 3 S-links are within. cheeky bastards.). He is the only reason I wish to get to finally finish the game...His normal mode Izanagi sucks. But I did a last minute level up on him (from 15-32 in one dungeon lol). Do you require Izanagi's
Za Warudo!!! mode
to unlock the real path to the ending? or is it a scripted event?

Last edited:

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Tales of Vesperia...wanted this game for quite some time and I've been playing it non-stop. Currently started the third part of the game.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I'm about to play a couple of campaigns for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. Yup, I'm a pretty big fan of games that call for lots of strategy and concentration--this happens to be one of 'em. So yeah I have to condition myself into playing it again since it's been a while.

Top Bottom