What games are you currently playing?

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology.

It's really addictive for some reason. But I was pissed when my bruh told me that 2 wasn't brought over to the States. What's up with that!?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Still got stuff to do on Dissidia. lol

Also got Devil May Cry and finally found a replacement fourth disc for FFIX. :)

Saint

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Fallout 3 - I'm one of those that wrings every single little detail out of a game. And I do mean ALL of it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fallout 3 - I'm one of those that wrings every single little detail out of a game. And I do mean ALL of it.

I got most out of Fallout 3, and found it lacking compared to Bethesda's previous title (Oblivion) in terms of content and gameplay. It was all of much higher quality, of course, but just not as massive. But I don't blame 'em, it's a new franchise for them and all. (Case in point: I spent 120 hours on Oblivion and have yet to see it all, and only 55 on Fallout 3 and did most)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Also got Devil May Cry

Bravo! You have to tell me what you think of it. ♥

I've been playing DMC4 and L4D with some peeps since I've been sick. And yesterday, I finished Resident Evil Zero again with my friend. That game is really short, I realized. O.o Anyway, I plan to play Umbrealla Chronicles once it's found.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just started Tekken 6 and Tales of Vesperia. So far, the battle system for Tales feels kinda wonky; just gotta get used to the decidedly unusual controls and I'm sure it'll all be fine. I like the art style and everything...it reminds me of Radiata Stories <3

And I also started playing a wee bit of L4D... :monster:

Ed: Also dicking around with GoW2 online. FOR HORDE

rakitaku00

fujoshi
AKA
nerie
tales of eternia,star ocean,prince of persia,guitarhero,devilmaycry4,tekken6(sometimes) and dissidia.
they just keep on filing up.:'(

I'm playing a combo of Shadow of the Colossus and GH: Aerosmith. And, if I get really bored, I'll work on KH2 for a bit - level 93, and I have all the Keyblades and I've beaten Sephrioth. I've got no life. xD.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2days. I'll say one thing, those missions are very addictive :)

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Uncharted 2 on Crushing. I'm looking forward to all the difficult fights I had on Hard, but some people are saying that Crushing is actually a little easier than it was compared to the first game. So far so good.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I've got no life. xD.
I can beat that - I've unlocked everything on TWEWY, except those bits that require you to have a friend with the game. :awesome: Of course, I know a few peeps on the net with it, but I've no access to a Nintendo wifi site.

Still playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy - not having much luck beating Chaos with Squall, despite Squall being lvl74. -_-

waiting for left4dead 2 to finish downloading (not sure how that works since I already pre-dl it when I pre-ordered) then I'll be playing the shit out of that for a bit

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Left 4 Dead 2. Only been able to play 3 chapters in single player and fuck around a bit with the new modes, but I'm definitely enjoying it, though the bot AI has not improved. Example: there's a part you have to collect gas cans to fill up a car inside a mall. When I run up the stairs to the third floor to get some, the bots follow. When I run back down, the bot decide to jump over the edge and all instantly die.

But it's not a single player game anyways, and the new multiplayer modes look neat as hell - especially realism. No character glows. No closets. Have to headshot except at close range. Instant Witch kills. It's a good time. And the Spitter makes corner camping in versus impossible.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
also kind of cheesy. lol

DMC is kind of known for that... it only gets worse too, lol.

I'm playing Darkside Chronicles currently. Can't say I have any complaints so far. Maybe a few of Leon's cheesy lines... but those are more hilarious than anything.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
DMC is kind of known for that... it only gets worse too, lol.

Yay! More of Dante rising into the air while pierced to the ground with a sword that shouldn't be able to go through him while there is blood spattering everywhere like a fountain? :awesome: lol

And not a single rip in his clothing. The man's got talent, I'll give you that. :P

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
I just finished playing Crisis Core last night at 1am. Although it was a little shorter than I expected, I loved it none the less :D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yay! More of Dante rising into the air while pierced to the ground with a sword that shouldn't be able to go through him while there is blood spattering everywhere like a fountain? :awesome: lol

And not a single rip in his clothing. The man's got talent, I'll give you that. :P

Oh please, only humans are allowed to get tears in their clothing. xD Demons have the power of... super awesome fabric. :wacky:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

That scene always bothered me, not because of the unrealism so much as....it just would have been SO much easier to just pull the sword out. And then of course every cutscene in DMC begs the question "Then why does he die so easily when I'm playing?!
(And I do love DMC, for the record)

Anyway, I just got Assassin's Creed II today and played it for several hour and am loving it so far. It's really pretty damn good.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Assassin's Creed 2
Tekken 6

Top Bottom