What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Final Fantasy XII. I really should get on with the story rather than go on monster hunts... I'm still not sure why Laguna Loire is the new chancellor. :huh:

Rabanastre makes me nostalgic for Alexandria and Lindblum...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Free ten-day WoW trial. I might just upgrade to the full thing. XD
Anything to do with the Mr T advert? :awesome:

It makes me laugh, but not necessarily want to buy the product. Like a lot of adverts.

Dissidia, FFXII, and I'm gonna dig out my copy of Golden Sun since the news of a new sequel.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Got Street Fighter IV half price, played a few hours of it

After I unlocked Dan and played a few with him the game didn't feel worth it any more.
Also, Cammy is a bitch whore.

EDIT: Sticking to Tekken 6.

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
:headbang: I'm playing Shadow of Colossus. I just finished the 8th boss so I'm about half way through.

And I still have about a quarter of Dissidia left but I lack motivation to play it for some reason.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hoops off NBA Live 2005, FF X-2, FF X, Tekken 5

Assassin's Creed 2, Tekken 6, and Dissidia Final Fantasy

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
And I still have about a quarter of Dissidia left but I lack motivation to play it for some reason.
Know what you mean - I level grind for 30mins each night then get bored. -_-

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
But Tennyo! WoW will devour your soullllll!

Anyway, at the moment I'm playing Dissidia and CoD Modern Warfare 2 (Just unlocked the Aug LMG ^_^ )

Kurosawa

Lets get free.
I'm currently floating between the following;

Left4dead 2,

Assassins Creed 2,

Modern Warfare 2,

Fifa 10.

Mainly assassins creed 2 though, trying to get altair's armor.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I've stopped gaming for a while but my consistent list goes:

- Asscreed 2
- Dissidia
- FFX
- FFX-2
- Tekken 6
- CoD: MW
- P4

Stopped them for a while but I'll get back to them when I'm free. Might be adding MGS3/MGS4 in the future with FFXIII.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Random levelling up on Dissidia (trying to get all characters to at least lvl50), and the original Golden Sun. Oh my God. This game looked awesome on the GBA, playing it on my DS... well, let's just say that there graphics are on par with the standard for the DS.

And the trailer for the DS sequel looks awesome. I can't wait to see how the weapon releases are shown...

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I've had a save file on GOlden Sun for awhile and keep forgetting to get around to it. People do always rave about it.

I just started a game in Xenogears, due the apparent blasphemy of me being an RPG fan and not having played it.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I started a game of Xenogears.

That was a couple of months ago now :awesome: Not that I didn't like it or anything, I just get distracted easily.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I started playing Xenogears a few months back. I had never played it before. I didn't finish it though. :(

I'm currently playing Crisis Core, AND I have a question regarding Dissidia...
Can't you back out of one story right in the middle and work with a different story? Or do you have to complete one story before you move on to the next one?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If you press start, you should be able to find the option to quit the stage and go back to the story selection screen. You'll have to start from the beginning of the level you were on, but you can start another from there.

Currently re-playing A Link to the Past. I'm attempting a minimal heart playthrough-thing, though, and trying not to use fairies during boss fights so I'm currently getting repeatedly smacked around by Helmasaur King. :(

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
If you press start, you should be able to find the option to quit the stage and go back to the story selection screen. You'll have to start from the beginning of the level you were on, but you can start another from there.

Thank you! :glomp:

Currently re-playing A Link to the Past. I'm attempting a minimal heart playthrough-thing, though, and trying not to use fairies during boss fights so I'm currently getting repeatedly smacked around by Helmasaur King. :(

I've never played that game, but I hear it's really good! :awesome:

It is indeed really good! :monster: It's easily and by far the Zelda game that has aged/will age the best.

I agree with this.

I've played just about all the Zelda games, aside from the newer ones.

Now, I'm stuck playing Rock Band and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I've had a save file on GOlden Sun for awhile and keep forgetting to get around to it. People do always rave about it.
You really should. The music has been stuck in my head ever since I first played it (usually, only FF games do that - well, and Shin Megami Tensei games), and as I've said, the graphics were top notch for the GBA.

On top of that, it has a decent sense of humour in its story-telling.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Tekken 6
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Gears of War
Tales of Vesperia

Definitely not Eternal Sonata. piece of shit game.

Top Bottom