What games are you currently playing?

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I completed Kingdom Hearts (the first game, I mean) last week, after furiously playing crazy for 8-9 days.
Now I'm doing Chain of Memories (yes, the GBA-emulated version, we europeans didn't get the shiny PS2 version...)

So, yes, you bet right, the next two games I'm going to play are KH:358 days and KH2.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dawn of War. Can't remember the exact wording, but...

"Please, I just want redemption!"
"If you want redemption, then I shall give it to you." *BANG*

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
I played Final Fantasy VII again, collecting every single Materia in the game. Now I'm off playing the first Final Fantasy on my Sony PSP.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault

First expansion pack. :awesome: It's worth noting the difference between the accents of the Space Marines and the Imperial Guard. The Marines sound much posher than the cannon fodder Guard.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Borderlands
Lost Odyssey
Tales of Vesperia
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Ninja Gaiden II

Coming soon: Final Fantasy XIII

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
'twas a pretty sweet game, but the missions just took SO DAMN LONG! It was ridiculous, every time you thought you had finally beaten it they give you another involved objective.

That's what makes the game epic. I wish the AI was better in skirmish though. I'd love to see them actually try to break through my epic lines of defense with everything they've got. With only land units, off course, I hate ships and airplanes and nukes and game-ending experimentals (unless I make them myself. The Fatboy is moast epic).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm playing through the extra missions in Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition), and my lady's playing through Dante's Inferno.

X :neo:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Mass Effect 1. I'm playing other games but ME1 is the only one that matters.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Star Wars Jedi Knight III Jedi Academy.
It's been like 8 years since it came out but fuck they're still modding it so much and Movie Battles II came out and even though it's a 1gb conversion mod I am totally digging it
Also I'm feeling nostalgic for Q3 games :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Finished Ace Attorney Investigations. I'm very happy with the new characters and cases... and the fact that it's a complete and utter fanservice to all fans of Edgeworth :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Playing a bit of Dragon Age as I wait for FFXIII.
I want that because teasing Alistair seems like the GREATEST. THING. EVER. in a game.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I want that because teasing Alistair seems like the GREATEST. THING. EVER. in a game.

Really? Because in my game he's a massive faggot who loves to take shots at other people but can't take them and degenerates into a whiny faggot everytime you mention a certain someone.

Fuck I hate Alistair.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Ahah! I'm in between about Alistair. Someone made the comparison to Xander and I find it entirely accurate. Yeah, he's amusing and a good buddy (and has "clocked field time") but seriously dude, stop judging me on every goddamn thing I do if you didn't want to lead. I feel like I'm dragging this guy kicking and screaming into adulthood.

However...

Banter with Alistair is pretty amusing, and he's generally a good guy despite the fact he sometimes whines.

You can ~harden his personality in a quest anyway, so I plan on doing that.

I'm really pissed I can't romance Morrigan as a woman though. I love Leliana but fff, I found the deleted scene/comic for the
scene right before she makes her final offer
and NNNNGH.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault

Inch by inch, the Imperial Guard are reclaiming the planet from the grasp of the foul forces of orks and Chaos. But we're paying for it in blood.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I was playing Mass Effect 2, then it got flung aside for FFXIII.
35 hours in and loving it.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Still playing Sonic CD over here, and may I say GOD DAMN TIME POSTS! They suck! This kinda shit wasn't this hard when I was <12, why?!

Top Bottom