What games are you currently playing?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Super Mario Galaxy, GrimGrimoire and Rogue Galaxy. The first one makes me dizzy as fuck.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2
I have already hurled my controller in nerd rage at multiplayer.

o and now i've completed it.
short lived.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2
I have already hurled my controller in nerd rage at multiplayer.

o and now i've completed it.
short lived.

Yeah, I finished it too yesterday. The singleplayer is intense and awesome in terms of visuals and action scenes (and gameplay is smooth too), but it's too short for my tastes in terms of length. Replay value (for the singleplayer) is pretty low too, as once you know what's coming, it gets dullish.

Still need to do special ops though. And get a legal version to play it online, but I'll do that when it becomes cheap, :monster:. That, and when h4x0rz gtfo - I heard that's a pretty big problem already.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dissidia Final Fantasy - levelling up Cloud of Darkness.

FFXII - and Fran is turning into a dragoon... with a gentleman thief (who's learning to use daggers) in tow... wait, when did my subconscious decide this playthrough was going to be FFIX?!

Ghost X

Bayonetta.
fjqghadjvfjvbfjsb AMAZING

Seems to be getting good reviews, but the reviews also mention the very reason I don't like what I see from the trailers: the ridiculousness :P.

Anyways, I just bought Vagrant Story from the PSN, in the hope that the storyline is as good as people say (that and its set on Ivalice etc).

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
KH 358/2 Days. I'm still on day 27.

Reinstalled TES III: Morrowind, to play it for the third time. Also spent some time adding more music tracks to the game and downloading mods. I now have the strange situation of Kadaj wielding the Buster Sword :awesome: YAY for customizable games!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
DON'T DOWNLOAD THE NOODIE MOD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
KH 358/2 Days. I'm still on day 27.

Reinstalled TES III: Morrowind, to play it for the third time. Also spent some time adding more music tracks to the game and downloading mods. I now have the strange situation of Kadaj wielding the Buster Sword :awesome: YAY for customizable games!

Win. I installed some giant mod but didn't finish it. I did play the game itself countless of times though, although the extra content only once. I should replay it, for old time's sake.

For now though, I finished PoP: Sands of Time yesterday and got Warrior Within up next. fgj.

(The first one actually gets better and less corny the further you get into the game, something that doesn't happen very often, it seems)

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
DON'T DOWNLOAD THE NOODIE MOD

Never heard about it O.O What is it about?

Win. I installed some giant mod but didn't finish it. I did play the game itself countless of times though, although the extra content only once. I should replay it, for old time's sake.

I once downloaded a mod called "From Heaven to Hell: Morrowland", but it was only a beta, hence not finished.

I found a very useful mod that turned all cliffracers into passive birdies which don't attack you unless ou attack first. Did I mention that I love customizable games? :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
God of War. My family now thinks I play sex games of some sort because my momzy walked in when he was handling some ladies on a bed with plenty of moaning taking place. Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have lingered there so much.

I think I'm gonna rent Bayonetta cause it looks fuckin awesome, although I really just wanna buy it. However, it's between that and AssCreed2, so ass wins.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Never heard about it O.O What is it about?
At a wild guess, I'd say it allows you to see characters nude. :monster:

Dissidia - currently putting levelling up on hold to try and gain at least one of all battlegen items.

FFXII is currently on hold for the end of season 1 of Darker Than Black (I can only do one thing in my evenings, play a PS2 game, or watch a DVD. I can play PSP games while "watching" panel shows on TV).

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
God of War. My family now thinks I play sex games of some sort because my momzy walked in when he was handling some ladies on a bed with plenty of moaning taking place.

This, but then with PoP SoT, and because the chick always moans erotically and shit.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

I've been out-thought by da orks. I'll never outlive the shame.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Picked up Ace Combat 5 and I'm getting dizzy trying to spot enemy planes, but it's so much fun. Never played them flying games before, so it's qite awesome.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and FFVII on my PSP. (I was also playing Dissadia for a while, but I stopped after I downloaded FFVII.)

Top Bottom