What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hey, doods, I need some advice: I love Disgaea, but I suck at platformers!! Is it worth me buying Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? after it's released in the UK tomorrow? Preferably advice from peoples who've played it. :)

Thanks, doods!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well a couple of minutes ago I was playing flOw. For those who haven't heard about it, it's this independent game made by this Chinese-American developer. You play as this aquatic creature that goes around eating other creatures, you evolve into new forms, and defeat "bosses" by eating them as well . . .

It's a very laidback game, sort of reminds me of Pacman only it's got a very calm ethereal feel to it.

So, how far does that game go anyways? I've never been able to finish it, :monster:.

flOw > Spore tho.

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
And now about to go start on FFVIII. I'm prepared for it to not be as good as VII or IX, but you never know. I think I'll still like it.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Tetris! By all means, I'm NOT an expert. I'm actually just getting into the swing of it. I feel like trying out really classic arcade games for some reason. I want to see if I can try out Pong next. ::goes off to try Pong::

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Still playing Chrono Cross.

I love sneaking into Viper Manor. Went with Nikki this time. It's more fun with Guile, though.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
And now about to go start on FFVIII. I'm prepared for it to not be as good as VII or IX, but you never know. I think I'll still like it.

Be suprised, FF8 is sweet.

Just finished an FF8 spree, moving on to Star Ocean : The Last Hope.

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Due to lack of decent games atm, I'm playing through Final Fantasy 3 for the fourth...or maybe fifth time. Hopefully this time I'll finish it before I get bored of it and/or lose the game again like I did last time D=

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
RESIDENT EVIL....5!!!

Yeah, just bought this for my brother as a birthday present and ended up liking it more than him. Sheva's kicks > any zombie

Killer Tofu

Killing in the Name Of
AKA
Canada
Res Evil 5
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV

There are others I've started a long time ago, but can't bring myself around to finish for some reason.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Maple Story.

'Cause it's more badass than you think . . . betches.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
sorafuck.png

KH2 lol.

Joyful Blue

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Too many to list.
Resident Evil 5 - Not sure if I ike it yet so played very little.
Bioshock - Nearly done.
Fifa 09 - Because it's finally better than Pro Evo.
Folklore - Yes.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Still DMC4, but I've swapped characters.

I've also gotten my friend addicted to Phoenix Wright, so I consider my weekend a success :D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Crisis Core in Japanese. :monster: Yes, I'm a fangirl. :awesome:

Silent Hill Origins again, during class hours...

Final Fantasy XII again...

And PKMNZ Platinum. :awesome: Still.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Final Fantasy VI.

I'm pretty much in the beginning stages of my most recent playthrough.

Story-wise I think I'm at the part where Terra comes in contact with the esper, changes INTO an esper, and flies off to Zozo (I think . . .).

Top Bottom