• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What is the business of post-meteor Shinra?

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
Maybe it's all digital money on a card or on your PHS? Like M-Pesa in Kenya.
I tried to pay with cash in a tourist shop in Nairobi and was told no, only cards or mobile money. I suppose this is the future, but I hate it.
Like Bitcoin? Cryptocurrency? I agree that gold may be the standard immediately post-Lifestream eruption; they mention the topography of the entire planet changed, so I wouldn't be surprised if the global economy tanked. Takes a year after ACC to get the Gaia version of the Internet back up. But maybe crypto might be something to consider.

Bobbie

aka AlysanneLake
I wonder if there will be some kind of international assembly, in which crimes against humanity will be laid against Shinra. The Planet’s version of the Geneva Conventions. Maybe a groundwork placed for laws of war and humanitarian law. It’s assumed that there must have been some law in place if Shinra hid all the experimentation it did, but maybe they only hid it out of corporate interest. Not sure if this belongs here or in another thread.

Top Bottom