What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
809b8f82267ef84d4a4f5b84d02f0f61.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
^lol, I remember that from awhile ago. I remember showing it to my roommate and his stick-up-her-ass girlfriend saying as disdainfully as she could, "Oh yeah, sexism is SO hilarious."

You know what bitch, when it comes to people like you: Yes, yes it is.

I, for one, enjoy the wordplay.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
heat came on. coat came off. someone complimented my new shirt. success. :3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Woke up late into the day to find that the package i'd kinda been waiting on from a friend had arrived and it also contained a very short but heartfelt message.
Happy bunny.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^lol, I remember that from awhile ago. I remember showing it to my roommate and his stick-up-her-ass girlfriend saying as disdainfully as she could, "Oh yeah, sexism is SO hilarious."

I find the idea of making a guy a sandwich, cute. ;-;

WTF SELF

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm training someone up as cover... and THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A BRAIN! :joy:
She hasn't been the Skrull Queen since the days of Secret Invasion she got killed and the real Jessica is back she had a solo run for a short 7 issues as an agent of S.W.O.R.D. killing aliens and shit but now she's in New Avengers
That was retconned in One More Final Secret Infinite Invasion Crisis on Multiple Earths issue five. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
As I recall, my girlfriend and I made food for the other fairly evenly. I just got the better end of the bargain because she was a better cook. :sadpanda:

I did have her beat when it came to breakfast though :monster:
MY BOYFRIEND CONSTANTLY TELLS ME I'M A TERRIBLE COOK, SO I MAKE HIM DO IT AND THE DISHES

SPEAKING OF WHICH THAT BITCH BETTER HAVE THEM DONE BY THE TIME I GET HOME

/youdon'twanttodateaki

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I can make a good cup of tea, and that's about it. :)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I enjoy cooking. I don't do it a lot though bc...I'm not gonna do all that work for just myself. If I had a boyfriend I would enjoy cooking for him.

Not grilling though. I don't know how to use a grill. Or a lawnmower for that matter. So lol at me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
the funny thing is i watch a shit ton of cooking shows (WITH ALTON BROWN) and the only thing i can make marvelously is desserts leik cookies and candy

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
the only thing i can make marvelously is desserts leik cookies and candy

Sounds like a full meal plan to me. *is doomed to diabeetus*

@thread: going to talk to a student advisor tomorrow. Which is kinda strange that it makes my day but I'm actually really excited about going back to school in the fall with no pressure (already got a 'practical' college diploma and will have worked full time for almost a year by the fall so plenty of spare moneys) because I can take whatever the fuck I want.

Japanese and Astronomy and Creative Writing OH YES.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
2 for 1 at Pizza Express with mah gurlz tonight.
Thank christ because I have absolutely no cash.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So I was looking up headphones to buy and a guy in my business of design class asked "Headphones huh?" and I replied "Yeah, I'm looking for some big obnoxious ones because everyone bothers me with my little earbuds." He just shrugs and says they're just trying to make small talk, to which I ask why if they see me working and I don't like being asked shit or being talked to when I'm working. He says guys do that and I say well grown-ass women too ask me shit. He says it's 2011 anything is possible.

teal deer according to this guy I am attractive enough to have complete strangers of both sexes to come up and try to talk to me~

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
ALSO FUCK YEAH JUSTIFIED IS BACK ON TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom