What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
+ Chilling out with my smexy amigos.
+ Getting croissants in the morning from the ultra generous French teacher.
+ Coming home

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Learning something interesting in a class I normally despise.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Drinking games with a fucking bong.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
-Coming home after a long day of work
-Good conversation
-Ice cream
-Planning bank robberies to fund winter vacations to Hawaii
-Crazy dreams that make no fucking sense but are still fucking awesome
-Cold weather <3333333333

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Secondeded.

Talking to someone in person after two days of loneliness.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
-Ice cream

This, and:

-Crazy dreams that make no fucking sense but are still fucking awesome

This. I dreamt I found a mangled bird leg in a stream, was followed home by the emormous bird(turkey, if you wanna know)it belonged to, fed it popcorn chicken that sent it into a murderous rage, and then, in self defense, killed it with a spike outside of the church I went to when I was a kid.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
I had a dream I burnt food on the stove and the cops were after me because it was a serious offense. And for some reason, I crawled through a maze of mattresses like some spy crawling through an air duct like in the movies. And when I got out, I ran over to this Walmart that was near my house. For shame, I know. And then I bought hair dye. The front doors was blocked my masked ninjas so I had to take the back door. Which IRL, doesn't exist. Y'know what else doesn't exist? The subway station right next to that Target that I ran to. So I'm going down the tunnel and there's this guy with a coat and a big suitcase filled with one dollar bills. He gives me the money. I don't remember why. At the end of the tunnel there's this giant lighthouse in the middle of the country, it actually looks a lot like the lighthouse on my brother's sheets. And then I woke up.

I also had another dream where I was in a random house and there were was a group of dream generic Mexicans. They'd run around the house turning on all the appliances and I tried to turn them off. But they'd keep turning them back on and it was really noisy with all the different sounds and radios going off. I was like, "STOP YOU'RE WASTING ELECTRICITY AND THAT AIN'T GREEN." And the a speaker that went off, like those high school speakers, and announced someone was 80 percent years old. And I was like, "Oh congrats, we can bury you now." Then everyone burst into a sitcom laugh. And then I woke up.

There was another brief dream where I was at some cosplay store. This handicapped chick I knew got pissed off at me, I don't remember why... but her wheelchair turned into a transformer and shot heat-seeking cello missiles at me. This dream took place after another dream of a bunch of people Sonic tumblin' up and down a ramp in a competition against Tony Hawk. Tony won, of course.

I get these kinds of dreams on a daily basis. What made my day today was the Sorority fight at the mall today. Bunch of guys were staring for the hotness or the lulz.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Want. ;.;
I saw it first <<

I was elected pharaoh and the coronation ceremony was held inside of a Barnes and Noble, with parts of my speech being extremely reminiscent of 8 Mile and Idiocracy.

I win :monster:

Making my day today - since it's technically tomorrow now, being Friday - breakfast with a certain someone, and getting my apartment paperwork started.

Also, having money, even if it's only for a few short hours ;.;

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
This.
a91d9875562ed411ad94d370df2c81b4.png

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Onion flavored ramen.

Getting off of school a week for the fair. I live in town, and the teachers don't want any of the kids walking to school... So, because I'm in the technical school, and Bloom's one of the sending districts, all of Vo-Tech gets off. =D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
-Awesome fucking days that almost make me want to get up early more often
-Finding good books at zomfg prices (see 80% off, etc)
-Wonder Woman costumes
-L in general ;3
-Getting out of work early
-Seeing a good plan come together

And the best part of my day?

"He hates us because we're white? That's not very nice."
- excerpt from a children's book

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Dove chocolate.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
The reference to Legal Seafoods in the season premiere of Heroes, lawl.

Every time I see a commercial for Surrogates because I'm going to see that with the guy I like at the end of the week. :>

Two days of no work OR school!

Almond flavored Pocky.

Playing back the voicemail he left me just to hear his voice...when no one's around to witness me being a dork. >.>

Buying more cheap shirts and realizing I still have $1600 in checking.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
Sleeping on a couch that isn't a hard floor.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
I CHANGE MY MIND. TENNYO'S THREAD MADE MY DAY. LOLOL

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Finally leaving the job I've been hating. I gave my notice in today and I'm starting in a new place in two weeks. Here's the best bit, the new job is in a shoe shop, I get 40% staff discount off my first pair of shoes, 25% off 16 pairs for the rest of the year plus 15% off sale items as a girl this is pretty much heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom