What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Getting his number! Like, without stalking. As in, he gave it to me. Consentually.:headbang:

And! Asking him to the movies and having him say yes. I didn't even have to do all the convincing I had been practicing. :awesome: At this point, I may even have a date for my brother's wedding...

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Niiiiice.

Having a fun IM convo with friends.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Gears. lul

Them bloodmounts ain't fuckin' around :monster:

Also, awesome headshots are awesome. Nothing like wasting a fucking Grinder with a single shot from a fucking pistol while it's grinding your ass up :3

(normally they die in about 25 good pistol hits, even aimed directly at their heads, making this shot sheer fucking luck; see also: Torque Headshot, shooting someone in the ass with a grenade launcher [aka boomshot], killing enemies with flamethrower for lulz)

Also, seeing the Batmobile outside of a hibachi restaurant, our cook at the hibachi restaurant fucking up his performance four times, and making up hilariously bad Jeopardy answers when not knowing the correct response.

Lastly, hot girl working at Old Navy giving the more-than-thrice-over :3

(and normally i'm quite as big a fan of the low cut-tops, but that shit was workin' for me today)

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
Finding out my financial aid covers a $50 8GB jump drive that I didn't really need...but will certainly use!

Also, discovering that the cafeteria sells a decent cappucino for only $1.25— $1.10 if the cashier thinks it's coffee. :>

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
How do you mistake the two? lul

Good text convos. About the only thing to make my day today.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
How do you mistake the two? lul
It's self-serve. They just see the cup when you check out. And, I suspect they don't really care if it's a $1.10 coffee or a $1.25 cappucino inside the cup.

On that note, there's a really good sandwich shop/bakery in the food court by my work. Their sandwich meals include a chocolate chip cookie, but you can ask to exchange it for another type of cookie. Often, they'll forget to remove the chocolate chip cookie that's already inside the bag and you get two cookies. :> That makes my day.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
HARRY POTTER DREAM
edit: also this:
spiderman4__oPt.jpg

Carnage ftw

Last edited:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=167869&postcount=2459

See the bit about coworker in the last paragraph. I stopped by to pick up my schedule and brought her a Red Bull and said I hoped she wasn't mad at me. :> (We tease her about always wanting $5 and a Red Bull.) She appreciated it muchly because she has to close tonight and apologized for saying harsh things the other day.

I find that surprising friends/coworkers with treats in work is the ultimate way to bring smiles to their faces, by the way. :D Who doesn't wish they had something tasty and enjoyable while working? Make sure it's something they can snack on throughout the day/evening and not devour all at once. One time my friend was having a shitty night and I surprised her with a pack of Starburst from the vending machine. She said it made her night. =)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I got me some marzipan. So I'm gonna eat that shit with some coffee.

SHIT YEAH.

I also like it when I cook for someone(my bruh for his berfday), and it all comes out really good.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What makes my day? Hilarious irony.

manc said:
kids on the internet who act all grown up and clever ;)

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Homemade food.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Not having to worry about where the money for stuff for my apartment is gonna come from :(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
99% on the bass for GH5.

Sadly, I'm utter garbage, so this was on Easy ;.;

Also making my day: old skewl legacy *Bison* pwnage. Chain Throw looping, YWNE, lololololol

And discussing grand trip wif someone speshul (and being able to make her happy) :3

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I've had this annoying headache for the past two days that just WOULD NOT go away. But I just noticed that it disappeared like an hour ago.

I'm so happy. *sigh*

And, I got a bunch of stuff I'd been waiting on in the mail today; Muramasa, three of the books I ordered, and some manga. Yippee!

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Several very interesting and, frankly, enlightening text/phone/in person conversations I've had throughout the day. Clears a lot of things up, puts a lot into perspective.

Also, being extremely full for only three dollars. Awesome.

Ooh, and the weather! Basically, today was a great day, except for the whole 'work' part :P

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Selling my ticket for one night out in order to fund another one :monster:

Carnage ftw
This too. But different because tickets for Leeds Carnage go on sale tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom