What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I found a Rock Band mic for £8. :D This balances out the kick in the balls I got when I saw the drums were £15.
Handed in my essay, too.
Also, going home tonight, yaaaaaaaaay

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Sneak peeks for the upcoming Castle episode has, once again, reduced my brain to a pile of shipper mush.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Watching the new Supernatural eppie on live stream with a buncha friends. :'D

THIS EPISODE RULES, THESE PEOPLE RULE, LIFE RULES. :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
A close friend I haven't talked to for well over a year now logged on msn. <3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Scott what the hell do you do, are there any openings, and how far away would I have to live to work there? :monster:

OT: A lie-in.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Lol I work for the Council, at the weekend however there is sweet fuck all to do so hence why I went out and bought the cable :P
Completed witch hunt on DA!!!
Woot now all I need to do is the golems of amrnagagaganaga agakok and I think that will be all the DLC completed :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I still gotta finish the maim game and stuff meself before I get to Awakening, and then DA2.

SO I AM VERY JEALOUS OF YOU AS I AM TRAPPED AT WORK DOING STUFF ;_;

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I still gotta finish the maim game and stuff meself before I get to Awakening, and then DA2.

SO I AM VERY JEALOUS OF YOU AS I AM TRAPPED AT WORK DOING STUFF ;_;

FUCK NO!!!!
I forgot about awakening....
Buggeration.

Im actually rather dissapointed in the Witch hunt DLC, rather short and farrrr too easy with the characters they give you.
Although I do love the dual weapons that the dalish elf uses are brilliant.

Right so now Im off to start a new game on awakening :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Do you have your save from the main game? Allegedly you can carry it over into Awakening.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU PLAY AS AND WHO ARE YOUR SQUADDIES?

I play a male Dalish rogue, dual wielding, with Alistair, Morrigan, and Leliana.

/loves talking about DA

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lol elves.

There's this bit where someone's like "wtf is an elf doing here" and I think my reply was along the lines of "what, an elf can't look like a regular fucking person FUCK YOU YOU RACIST BASTARD".

Good times. XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
city elf warrior, Wynne, Alistair, and Leiliana ftfw <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I always thought Wynne was a judgmental know-it-all bitch. SHE JUDGED ME AND MORRIGAN FOR LIVING IN SIN TOGETHER ;_;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I always thought Wynne was a judgmental know-it-all bitch. SHE JUDGED ME AND MORRIGAN FOR LIVING IN SIN TOGETHER ;_;
but at least wynne generally approved of my goody-two-shoes decisions

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
She needs to butt out of who sleeps in my tent. If her regret was being an unfeeling bitch, then she sure did an awesome job of learning not to do that.

I'm not risking the fate of the world for Morrigan's vagina, if for jo other reason than the desire to continue hitting that.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SO IMPORTANT IT NEEDED TO BE POSTED TWICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom