What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
Just got back from the Clutch/Motorhead show.

Motorhead was very very loud. "We are Motorhead and we play Rock & Roll". :awesome:

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Watching episodes of 'The hooker with a heart of gold' while drinking a bottle of Stewarts Original Fountain Key Lime soda.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Today, one of my friends called me a jerk and I immediately responded by calling him a bitch. I felt like such a bamf. The only unfortunate thing is he didn't get the reference and told me I was grinning really creepily a couple of minutes later.

Still. I felt pretty awesome. :awesome:

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Leeds and my current visit to this fair city. :monster:

Me and Bex are going for BURRITOS as soon as she's done cleaning her teeth.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I think I did pretty well on my biochemistry test, I did a LOT of studying for it and asked the professor what she thought would be on the test about PLP synthesis and she gave me the two exact mechanisms they had on the test today >:3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Being Human on Sunday:
HERRICK! And being somewhat nice. :D

Also, Nina preparing to call down a shitstorm. >:3

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
After the convo with adri a few nights ago I come home from work to turn on the t.v and see the powerpuff girls are on XD

That and Dac made me another badass Castil pic <3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I just realised there are several dozen new GY!BE shows on archive.org. No idea why I didn't think to check sooner. Anyway, that made my day.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Latest Castle episode and next week's promo have melted my brain into shipper mush and there is no way to properly express my excitement/love for this show other than smashing my face against the keyboard like so asdiojfaiodjgoajdogjadgjakjdhglkadg.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Went to my bestie's house and got to play Marvel Vs Capcom 3. We got a lot of laughs out of it, which just cheered me up for the night.

the way Deadpool walks - there are actual tears

G4 is amazing ^

I finally filled out applications for college. I know I should have done this earlier in the year...but...oh well. I'm just amazed that I even filled out anything at all. It's either Penn State University for Meteorology or Bloomsburg University for Earth Sciences. I really hope I get into PSU - though I'll go to BU if I can't get into the one I really want.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Reading the last Bleach chapter and seeing my Orihime at the end <3
basically the only one I care about in Bleach anymore that and when Ichihime coughcough
combining two fandoms...

ORIHIME. RISE UP. :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Visiting with my Grandpa ^.^

Gonna cook some chicken parm for dinner tonight. Then some penne alla vodka w/ chicken tomorrow. Got to drive his new car :awesome: IT'S SO RELAXING HERE.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thud

On the matter of Sam Vimes versus a quasi-demonic thing of pure vengeance, where would you place... a dollar? :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Moonsorrow leaked. In FLAC, which means I can start Clip Fixing it immediately without any loss in quality as soon as it finishes downloading (five minutes, according to the &#956;Torrent timer).

Ghost X

- The light from my mouse when shone on the wall looks like the eye of sauron.
- People referring me (perhaps mistakenly) as an authority figure in the field of visual arts. One way to give me an ego nonetheless *nods*.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Nikki and Paulo finally fucking biting the big one and in the best possible way. Damn, they were retarded (and extremely forced) minor characters!

Yes, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I never got around to seeing LOST and all of the seasons are on Netflix now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom