What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
More people need to play RDR. It's everything I love about old western films in one game, with awesome gameplay and an immersive world.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The epilogue got me, man. It got me.

Marston walks out of the barn, faces down entire squad of U.S. Army troops.

Cue Dead Eye.

Me: "Oh no."

How about the stranger mission with the guy who claims to know him, that ends with him standing on Marston's grave, saying "This is a nice spot"

fucking creeeeeeeeeeeepy

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Personally,
the long ride back to his home to finally see his family really got to me. It was everything you were working for, and the music, and the peaceful ride back, just breathtaking.

It's a very emotional story. I really think it might be the best thing Rockstar has ever produced.

John is an absolutely magnificent protagonist.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I went to Chippendales and I got a rope tied around me and pulled onto the stage. But the best part was that as I was being pulled onto the stage I hear
"TIFF IS THAT YOU?!"
and see my Grandma in the audience.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I went to Chippendales and I got a rope tied around me and pulled onto the stage. But the best part was that as I was being pulled onto the stage I hear
"TIFF IS THAT YOU?!"
and see my Grandma in the audience.
^So much for those losers who said you didn't have guys flocking to you. XD

OT: gonna go see Attack the Block in about an hour. Also, finding a book with coping tips for dyspraxics in Waterstones. Best impulse buy ever.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^So much for those losers who said you didn't have guys flocking to you. XD

I know it's wrong for me to feel this way but... the person that had said that was there and hearing her express she was jealous of me made me feel pretty fucking awesome. And it did make me feel beautiful. For once. xD (Though I was embarrassed as fuck to be up on a stage ;u; Especially considering who was watching :monster: )

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I stalked Alex in my car today.
"Are you wearing a black and white plaid shirt over a tee with a skull on?"
"...Yes?"
"I SEEE YOU."

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I stalked Alex in my car today.
"Are you wearing a black and white plaid shirt over a tee with a skull on?"
"...Yes?"
"I SEEE YOU."

Bex Chau ;.;

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
So I decided to take out my wireless adapter and put it back in and now it's working again. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I just stretched after a good deal and booking and my colleague's client went:

'Time to go, Mr. Stark?'

I'm still trying to contain my laughter to this point.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
winter says (1:23 PM):
this morning ashley came into my room to blow up her air mattress
and it’s self inflating so it makes this loud noise
and i thought it was a chainsaw
winter says (1:24 PM):
and i was still slightly drunk
i was like
KANAYA IS THAT YOU
looneymoon says (1:24 PM):
oh my god i certainly hope that is not my reaction if i hear a chainsaw
Serial killer: I’MMA KILL YOU
Me: ooh Kanaya ooh

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
So I'm pretty sure I just got 100% on my Advanced Rudiments music theory exam (goes with the Grade 8 piano practical).

And if I didn't get 100% I got damn fucking close to it which still means I get the honours for being over 90%.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sent almost two dozen copies of Donald Rumsfeld's apologia for war crimes back to the publisher. Feels good man.

Also finding a book by an author I wanted to read in the due-out, strip category and being able to take it home. (Specifically J. Krishnamurti's Facing a World in Crisis. It's the first time I've ever seen a trade paperback that wasn't published by Harlequin categorised as a strip).

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
If I can stay off the drugs for a month the owner might put me back up to management. It's still a maybe but will be good to get over $600 a week again.

Oh and i've had no weed for 3 days and still not craving it. Big accomplishment for me, considering i've been doing it everyday for the last 2 years. :monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If I can stay of the drugs for a month the owner might put me back up to management. It's still a maybe but will be good to get over $600 a week again.

Oh and i've had no weed for 3 days and still not craving it. Big accomplishment for me, considering i've been doing it everyday for the last 2 years. :monster:

That's awesome. I hope everything works out for you bro.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If I can stay of the drugs for a month the owner might put me back up to management. It's still a maybe but will be good to get over $600 a week again.

That's awesome. I hope everything works out for you bro.
Second.jpg

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my life is beautiful i know so many wonderufl people i love eveyrthng it's all so beauiful an d nothing hurts <3333333333333333333333333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom