What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
my life is beautiful i know so many wonderufl people i love eveyrthng it's all so beauiful an d nothing hurts <3333333333333333333333333333

You could have just typed "being drunk" yknow

Or "being high"

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i am so drunk HOW DID YOU KNOW>???????? MYSTGERIES

no really though i feel so happy!!!! i whish rishi would tex tme back though!@!!

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
It's my sister's birthday today and I'm gonna make her a pie and the present I got for her is AWESOME!

whee

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Got Thursday's new album and Devin Townsend's. Going to be a good night. :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I did, yeah. sweeeet

Still wish I could track down a copy of Ki for my car. My CD player won't play the one I burnt properly >:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
If you want I got a link somewhere, the album is called Deconstruction. :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I really shouldn't stay too long on YT... From the Russian beating-up music video, I somehow ended up here:

"How the HELL did I end up being the good cop?"

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
DUH
This gif
#
tumblr_ll7oy7FXtm1qcbgf2o1_500.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I stalked Alex in my car today.
"Are you wearing a black and white plaid shirt over a tee with a skull on?"
How'd you react if the response was "no"? XD

OT: New Game+ fun with Devil Survivor. After getting some help from a disguised Loki, you manage to take down Beldr, an insane version of Baldr. He figures out after you defeated him Loki was involved somehow.

...I beat him with the actual Loki in my party (also spoke to disguised Loki with him in my party). XD

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Got back from seeing Thor 30 minutes or so ago

Oh Mr. Hemsworth oh~ is what I have to say to that. Loki rocked it. The end.

My assistant manager finally started to listen to me and is giving me the hours I need so I have enough money to move out.

Feels good. Just need to hope this keeps up for two more months.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
IMAX

FIRST TIME IN LIKE 7 YEARS

SUCKER PUNCH

IT WAS LIKE VISUAL ORGASM

ALSO MAKES THINK THAT THE LESBIANS THREAD NEEDS MORE SWEETBABYROCKET AND AMBERBLONDIE FGJ

ALSO CAPS LOCK REFLECTS MY CURRENT LEVEL OF RIDICULOUS EXCITEMENT

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I just looked up "Friendship is magic forum/s" on google to see where my forum was in the search...

number one baby

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I'm over my short obsession with Monster High now. :monster: Now I can concentrate on saving all my money and not spending it on insignificant crap.

Edit: I think I know now why a large part of me wanted to know more about it; It's because it reminded me of an old cartoon I used to watch called Gravedale High! ~Meeeeeeeemorieeeeeeeees~! :awesome:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It came to me out of the blue this morning.

eBay and E*TRADE and eHow and eHarmony - where did they get all those extra "e"s from? They came FORWARD IN TIME and stole them from Tumblr and Flickr and Browsr, that's where!

Given the proliferation of iPods and iPads and iMacs, watch for our "i"s to start disappearng.
oh my jesus

everything makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom