What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Reading what probably is the first 'self-help' book of all times, How to Win Friends and Influence People, and finding it very accurate and/or confirming of suspicions and/or recognising how my sister's constant criticism on my dad's behavior and vice-versa is having the exact opposite of the desired effect, :monster:.

There's also The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, which in some parts and basic ideas has some overlap with the 'How To' book.

I dunno yet, but these books might just be behavior-changing eye-openers.

...Or not, lol :monster:.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Now ladies. Ya'll don't wanna be disrespecting Force. Me and him have gotta keep you girls in line. We maintain a good relationship. We'd hate for that to change.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
So after two years of looking through shops trying to find this power cord for my amp/receiver a friend tells me I should just ring pioneer and see if they have any. Turns out they do. -_-

Still I can finally hook up my old surround sound which is going to be awesome. :monster:

Having an argument with the ex over whether or not the Yankees suck. xD

Ahh, that was fun. Considering I know I'm right. He just won't admit it. <3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Joe can call dibs on me any day.

ADVENTURE.jpg
This made my day. XD

Also congraturation Box. Another step further toward not getting ID'd in bars.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I've been promoted back up to management. So far it's only a two week trial but if things go well I should be staying up. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I *was* a 32 B. NOW APAZ I'M A 32 C
but the insecure person inside of me is telling me that the woman in john lewis was wrong ;.;
mainly because my mother laughed at me when i told her, saying (I quote) 'Rubbish'. >;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom