I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
56815.jpg

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Going through the crap in my bag, I found a $5 gift card to Dunkin Donuts and a $50 gift card to Macy's that I forgot about. I need to go shopping now!

Also, one of my teachers is going to bring me back a frap from Starbuck's. a-a-a-yeah! Haven't had that sinful goodness in a long time.

Also also, I felt great this morning and I'm feeling surprisingly spunky atm.

Good day is good.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
HA! A thunder storm on the day I go to see Thor. How appropriate.
Happened to me, too. :monster: Started thundering after I left the cinema.
My boobs levelled up to a C cup
YESSS
Shame on you! A flat chest is a status symbol!

OT: I think I've figured out why the Rapture didn't happen Saturday: Jesus didn't want to miss Doctor Who. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My boobs levelled up to a C cup
YESSS

Pix or it didn't happen.

I managed to get a copy of a friend's version of the Witcher 2 and it is sooooooooooo good.

I am buying my own copy as soon as I can. I really hope they port this to 360.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
my cleris picspam was reblogged by my favorite cleris tumblr

i'm super flattered ;O;

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm getting drunk with Winter tonight

top that motherfuckers oshit that's right you can't

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It wasn't Monday. That alone made today at work infinitely better than yesterday.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
if by amazing you mean

'what the fuck did i just play'

then yes i agree

Exactly. It was the most disturbing thing... but I still got a bit teary at the end. And as disturbing as it was, it was so interesting at the same time. OAO
I WAS SAD WHEN KOUJI DIED THOUGH, I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO KICK FUMINORI'S ASS WITH A VENGANCE AFTER CUTTING UP HIS GF FOR DINDIN. And well, Kouji would have kicked ass if Saya hadn't .... eaten his organs. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Getting a free milkshake because they messed up my order the last time I ate there. I left like a 30% tip.

also munatik being back. Good day overall :monster:

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Munatik returned and a nice chat with Brooke.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just woke up from possibly the craziest dream I've ever had.

Ever.

it was awesome

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
holy shit I just rolled 28/5/16 as Brand

this is only the second time I've played him in maybe two months goddamn

MALE!FIONA SMASH

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I found a box yesterday in my parents' closet full of old pictures my siblings drew. One of the things inside was the first two pages of this little comic my sister started when she was eight or nine, about an average guy who gets injected with whatever(probably not an issue) by a mysterious group of weirdos and becomes a crazy badass fighter. Or something. The dialogue was so awesome.

The main guy's sitting around watching television when he hears a knock on his door. He opens it and there's a dude with a briefcase, sunglasses and a suit who pulls out a syringe and says:

Guy who looks like Rude: "Let's get down to business."

Hero: *looking at syringe* "What's that?" (She drew his expression way too pleasant here. Hahaha.)

Guy who looks like Rude: "None of your business." (Sticks him and just kinda walks the fuck away. And for some reason, there's a bookshelf on the wall outside of his apartment. The hero knocks a bunch of books down trying to steady himself.)

And there was a couple pages with these other two characters she made up. These were a team of mercenaries, and one of them was dressed in Egyptian clothing(really). And his buddy was a TOTAL BABE MAGNET who will "Do anything for cash + ween!" (It was really written that way. For some reason she thought women but wrote "ween". Hehehehehe.)

MY SISTER WAS SO COOL (wonder wtf happened...)

Last edited:
My cat trying to figure out a new toy that's basically a box with little balls in it and holes for her to stick her paw in and try to get at them.

Surprised she hasn't tried to get inside it herself, knowing her record with boxes.

Oh wait... tried and failed. And tried. And tried... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom