What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Wow, the drawing is really awesome!!! The detail is fantastic no wonder they sent you stuff!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Calm down, it was just the OST. In japanese.

LOL.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Getting a package from the developers of Bayonetta, since they liked my art contest entry they sent me a little something.

Hey, I may not have won, but at least my pic was good enough that they sent me something. Means it wasn't complete crap.

this makes my day. good job bro.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
ff13
14 hours, so far, of rich gaming goodness
Aahh, that could just be the feeling of starting a new game. :P I mean, I thought Sonic Chronicles was a good game when I first started it. :monster:
I thought it was up on my devart page but apparently it's not, so you'll have to settle for the lineart. I think the colors were blah anyway.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/dacon2000/bb2-1.png?t=1268182877

You might find the colored one somewhere in my art thread though.
:O whoa... wait, let me get a drink... *drink* *spit take* Holy crap, you're good! OK, never played Bayonetta... you can toss a coin whether I ever will... but still, that's awesome. Congrats, Dacon. You deserved it! ^_^ Wonder how good the guy (or gal) who beat you was, though... :huh:

=/=

The oil for the boiler has been delivered! :joy: We have heat! :joy:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I somehow got a 4 day work shift. Ten hour days, instead of eight, and I have to be at work at ten am (!), but fuck, man...THREE DAY WEEKENDS O MY GOOOOOOOOD

Plus Dacon art above and he's in a good mood. This makes my day, also.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The new Lady Gaga video.

The Pussy Wagon? Oh goddamn you Gaga and Beyonce, you are both fucking crazy awesome.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding out I'd misread a digit the last time I checked my bank balance, so I have £500 in my account, not £300. Phew!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NOT FAILING MY GENETICS TEST. 8D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Finding out I'd misread a digit the last time I checked my bank balance, so I have £500 in my account, not £300. Phew!

It's still not much, to be honest :monster:.

NOT FAILING MY GENETICS TEST. 8D

YAY YOUR GENES ARE NOT FAIL... I think?

And guy I've grown to seriously dislike not being home all day. Luckily, I'll be rid of him from next week. I'll block his attempts at contacting me though. It's not a bad guy, just overzealous, curious, naïve, and a child.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The latest issue of FMA. Much awesome was had.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Fullmetal was my first assumption...but then because of the way it was all worded, I assumed that I had to be wrong. >:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It's like FML, only in the pooper.
reactionfacedak.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I ordered a small fry and they forgot to put it in with the rest of my order, so I went back and got a large fry for free.

VICTORY :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom