What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
It's still not much, to be honest :monster:.
Hey, it's more than I thought I had. :awesome: It makes the difference between going broke before the next payday or no.

I was worried for a while yesterday, hearing Becks had torn an Achilles tendon, but I was relieved when I realised they meant Beckham, not our Bex. :)

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
If our Bex had torn her achilles tendon, shit would go down.

Makes my day finding a housemate to fill the spot that some dickhead left in our contract.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Finding out my GF is having a girl. Now it's time to choose names!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If our Bex had torn her achilles tendon, shit would go down.
XD It was before my first cup of tea in the morning, I'm easily confused then. And I still haven't worked out why I thought GMTV would be reporting you tearing your Achilles tendon in the first place.
Finding out my GF is having a girl. Now it's time to choose names!
Wow, congrats man! ^_^ I'll suggest Rhian, I think it's a nice name. I would suggest Ellie, but I've had my heart broken by two Ellies in the past, so... XD

=/=

Had a fanboy moment at work earlier. We have a messaging system on the computers, and there's a woman at work called Angela. Someone sent a message for her and made a typo. So, I saw a message go up for Angeal. :joy:

Also, completing a mission on my RTS, thanks to the arrival of reinforcements. And, when I say reinforcements... http://wiki.reliccommunity.com/Baneblade

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Congrats, EG! :awesome:

Getting recognised by members of staff in GAME and Waterstones... especially as the guy in GAME not only remembered me, but told me they'd just had some copies of Persona 4 come in (as he remembered I like MegaTen games). :awesome:

However, I already had a copy. XD Oh well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Being accused of having a superiority complex.

I'm not sure how my inferiority complex feels about that.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Being accused of having a superiority complex.

I'm not sure how my inferiority complex feels about that.

ROFFL

Stop trying to save face, Dac. You and your trying to act all cool. You're such a dookie head. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Somehow that sounds vaguely threatening.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
seeing converge and genghis tron live.

DSC_6680_1806.jpg

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have discovered the mystery of friday night.
I got kicked out of the student union bar for being so drunk

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
Man, it snowed on the first day of Spring hear.

:D Finally getting to play FF XIII...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
The book I ordered is now in! OK, I can't collect it until Saturday, but still...

Also, Pokemon SoulSilver and Blazblue are out tomorrow!! :joy: Again, I can't get them until Saturday, but... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom