What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
There is a High chance that today my dentist will finish working on my mouth. OMG been waiting for this for MONTHS. I hope my laziness hadn't ruined it.
Also Kingdom Hearts music really makes my day along with Spanish Rock music :D

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Finally got my Seohyun icon showing well, and not blurry <333! She's too pretty to leave her in low quality :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Fuck yes. My appointments in the dentist are OVER, and now I got a beautiful porcelain crown in my mouth. I will finally be able to eat right again!!!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Case of Denzel audiobooks.

Pixel, you damn god

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
SSf5t.jpg

c-cries...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
You live in Area 51?

Also, Coffee mug and what looks like 'slash uke'

You were sent a gay bottom? How'd he fit in the envelope?
DON'T MOCK MY HANDWRITING RYU I HAVE HAD A TERMINALLY SHAKY HAND SINCE JULY AND I DON'T SEE THE DOCTOR UNTIL NOVEMBER >:C

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol u guys

all of you guys

Hisako

AKA
hi i'm mellow yellow and look at all the pisses I give

awwwwwwww

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I've never really noticed how many monster emotes are on here before today.

:closedmonster: :pinkhandmon: :rorschach: :neom: :comedian: :bmonster: :gmonster: :gawesomonster::gjawesomonster: :monsterstoned: :monstereat::redmonster::desumonster::pumpkinmonster:

Something good came out of Cloti club drama!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's pretty fucked up to make fun of someone's crippling, horrible, unavoidable medical conditions.

Hisako

AKA
move along before we have to clear the blast zone pls

begging you now

Hisako

AKA
beef with me over PM if you like

not here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom