What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Cardinals are National League champions.

See you in the STL on Wednesday Texas.

I saw them play a couple weeks back (in St. Louis). Baseball is boring, :monster:.

@thread, application's pretty much done, :monster:. New record, building a fancy iPad app in a good week.

...Or well, we would've if my colleague wasn't crazy and worked in the weekends as well. All in all we've got probably two weeks of work in there or something. Or actually, I haven't a clue.

Polishing tomorrow, then we send it to Apple and keep our fingers crossed. It's kind of a time-constrained thing, the client wants to have it released at a certain event.

And fuck, I'm not officially allowed to say what it's about :monster:. I definitely should make a boast poast about it (with a video) when it's done though, maybe a blogpost to explain how it all works.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My copy of 3rd Birthday finally arrived. Also my accounting test is this wednesday. It would be pretty bad but since my math test is this 28th, then having accounting's this wednesday gives me time to study for Math. and I really need to pass that test.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Picked up two excellent pumpkins today. Not sure exactly what sort of face to use for mine yet, but the shape is right to do something with long fangs or tusks, which is always win.

And it especially makes my day that my girl wanted one for herself, I'm usually the only one setting up a Jack O'Lantern. She got an oddly shaped one, said she was gonna do a Quasimodo thing with it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
BRAND NEW FUCKIN DOUJIN IM NOT TALKING SHIT MADE LAST YEAR NO IM TALKING SHIT THAT GOT PRINTED THIS WINTER MAILED STRAIGHT TO ME CAUSE IM A BOSS FUCK YEAH

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I just beat gears 3 solo on insane.

I am never doing that again.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_ln9tklTx1z1qk8weqo1_500.png

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
reading for the week all done
TIME TO START NEXT WEEK'S

i'm so ready i even bought a vanilla coke

also i bought loads of more underwear which always puts me in a good mood

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Annnd app's done, sending / sent to Apple for approval, client is satisfied, and there's a press conference scheduled for the 28th where the app may be presented to the public at large - and that'd be a few hundred thousand people in total, or even a few million if that press conference makes it to the 6 or 8 'o clock news which, now that I think about it, is actually pretty likely considering the event this thing is about has been in the news before.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i want to post a video of me having a full body seizure sort of dance and post it on youtube called 'i have the moveS like jagger'

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I made the best biscuits ever today. And I'm going to make banana bread later tonight.

/my life revolves around internet and food

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I been wanting to make a batch of banana bread ever since the last time I did so. But we keep eating up the bananas before they get over-ripe enough.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

LOL I WOULD SO DO THIS IF I COULD.

helps that the guy is cute

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I finally FINALLY read a fanfiction I actually like from start to finish (an entire story that was completed and not too short) and it's very refreshing. It wasn't even smut, either. Bravo person who wrote it. :monster:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
A friend of mine gave me a gift certificate to Gamestop and said "GO AND GET YOUR BOYS" meaning to go and pre-order a copy of AC: Revelations.

I haven't checked how much yet but ;;

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I went to a hockey game today. We played horribly and lost miserably and I was embarrassed to say I was from the same state as those players... but it beat being at work :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Getting breakfast, a full tank of gas, and $100 for driving my Aunt to the airport yesterday.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
HOLY FUCKING FUCKLESTICKS WHEN DID MY ARMS BECOME HUGE LIKE THAT WTF :closedmonster:

I like pleasantly surprising myself by looking at myself in a different perspective than the top-down first-person view, :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
HOLY FUCKING FUCKLESTICKS WHEN DID MY ARMS BECOME HUGE LIKE THAT WTF :closedmonster:

I like pleasantly surprising myself by looking at myself in a different perspective than the top-down first-person view, :monster:

Now post pics so we can all see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom